****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not as nostodemus as you. What exactly is telling? What hard line were you able to draw from your conclusion?
Where is the hard line Scotty? I said telling

My hardline is he isn’t ready to be QB1
My earlier statement means their absence but the teams presence
It tells me they the FO arent going to see every QB - they do want to keep these QBs all bunched together which keeps the cost down to move up if need be

Where is the hard line Scotty? I said telling

My hardline is he isn’t ready to be QB1
My earlier statement means their absence but the teams presence
It tells me they the FO arent going to see every QB - they do want to keep these QBs all bunched together which keeps the cost down to move up if need be
Sorry but this response seems to contradict itself. You said it was telling. I'm still really confused what you mean by telling. So you think they are interested in him or not I guess is the bottom line.

I pray this draft doesn’t get pushed back. I don’t know if I can keep doing this guessing game. This has been the longest season and offseason of my life.

Sorry but this response seems to contradict itself. You said it was telling. I'm still really confused what you mean by telling. So you think they are interested in him or not I guess is the bottom line.
I would say not, time will tell

They sent some people but not the big guns - just enough to not deflate the price should they get asked to move more pieces to move up than they like they can say they are really interested in Herbert

Watched the highlight clips not the full workout, did Herbert run a center out there and take snaps? Not a big fan of when a QB just hold it and drops back.

I still see so many of the same traits in Herbert as I did in Tannehill. Sometimes he really looks the part, makes all the throws and has flashes of brilliance.... until the game matters most. In those moments, Herbert just like Tannehill, have a tendency to fall short.

I will say I believe Herbert is a miles better prospect than Tannehill was, but Tua had 10 Games in the last 2 years where he threw 4 Tds and 0 Ints. If both QBs stay healthy, Tua is the better prospect.

The only thing I see similar in Herbert and Tannehill is they both have strong arms but Herbert has the stronger arm. Otherwise Tannehill had to play WR for 2 years at A&M because he couldn’t beat out the QB’s ahead of him. As a senior he led a team ranked in the preseason in the top ten to a 7-6 record and A&M lost to every good team on their schedule that year.

Herbert was the starting QB at Oregon all four years he was there. This past season he led a very average Oregon team to the conference championship and a Rose Bowl victory while Oregon went 12-2 during the season.
In the Rose Bowl against a very good Wisconsin team, Herbert was clearly the difference in the game and the reason Oregon won the game.

Herbert is so far ahead of where Tannehill was coming into the league it isn’t even close. I have no idea if the Dolphins will select him or even if he will have success in the NFL. Yet I will not be disappointed at all if the Dolphins remain at 5 and they end up drafting him if Burrow and Tua are already off the board.

Here is highlight of Herbert pro day:

Thanks for posting, I have to say watching that makes me wonder what the ****ing point of these are. I mean what am I seeing here that I can't already see in far more relevant circumstances in game tape? How can anyone watch that and see anything that they shouldn't already know about Justin Herbert?

I would say not, time will tell

They sent some people but not the big guns - just enough to not deflate the price should they get asked to move more pieces to move up than they like they can say they are really interested in Herbert
Time will tell. But at this point I think it's amateurish to believe they have no interest in Herbert. I have had many beers with bbq lunch today so pardon if this is terse but it is absolutely beyond ridiculous to believe Miami has no real interest in Herbert. That is pretty ridiculous in my opinion

Considering they did a ton of Herbert hw last season. I don’t think they need to see anymore even if they like him
They sent someone to not hurt his peoples feelings - but hey “they” say he has improved since the senior Bowl

Time will tell. But at this point I think it's amateurish to believe they have no interest in Herbert. I have had many beers with bbq lunch today so pardon if this is terse but it is absolutely beyond ridiculous to believe Miami has no real interest in Herbert. That is pretty ridiculous in my opinion
I didn’t say that your beers did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom