****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens, the fins haven't learned a damn thing. I could live with picking Herbert but only if Tua's not there for us, if you've watched any College football over the past 3 years and come away with thinking Herbert is a better prospect than Tua then I am not sure why your are in a job in the NFL.

Its obviously because of the injuries.

it's all about getting the Chargers to trade up for Herbert, so Tua will fall to #5

lets all make an agreement right now. If the Dolphins select Herbert can we forever end the whole "smoke screen", high school girl mind games, Jedi mind power BS?? And if Tua is the pick then I will give more merit to "smoke screens".

lets all make an agreement right now. If the Dolphins select Herbert can we forever end the whole "smoke screen", high school girl mind games, Jedi mind power BS?? And if Tua is the pick then I will give more merit to "smoke screens".
You are not acting very great

On top of this virus pandemic, it's been a tough year. This Herbert thing would be the nail in the proverbial coffin for me. God I hope this Herbert thing is just another smoke screen and something for the media to push as if true.

How can anyone who is honest with themselves believe anything is leaking from the front office? The day after the season half the staff was moved off of and new guys hired within hours with no word from any national or local reporter. Anyone who has worked in sports knows that while firing is easy to have replacements in line quickly takes planning and forethought. How do you go from that to some guy saying he has reliable sources saying Herbert/Love/Burrow/Tua are QB 1-4 etc etc?

4 people in the WORLD know the entire draft board and ranking IMO. Flo, Grier, MacKenzie, Allen not Ross not some scout not some football ops kid taking notes at meetings.

I am not saying its a smokescreen created by the Dolphins...I am saying is whomever Schefter and DJ and other guys are getting their "info" from likely doesn't have the whole picture or has a fragment of the whole scope. So take it with a grain of salt.

How can anyone who is honest with themselves believe anything is leaking from the front office? The day after the season half the staff was moved off of and new guys hired within hours with no word from any national or local reporter. Anyone who has worked in sports knows that while firing is easy to have replacements in line quickly takes planning and forethought. How do you go from that to some guy saying he has reliable sources saying Herbert/Love/Burrow/Tua are QB 1-4 etc etc?

4 people in the WORLD know the entire draft board and ranking IMO. Flo, Grier, MacKenzie, Allen not Ross not some scout not some football ops kid taking notes at meetings.

I am not saying its a smokescreen created by the Dolphins...I am saying is whomever Schefter and DJ and other guys are getting their "info" from likely doesn't have the whole picture or has a fragment of the whole scope. So take it with a grain of salt.
I agree with your post. I don't believe it's the F/O leaking. It's more likely agents and/or people connected to the prospects who are the ones telling these TV Talking heads what they've either heard or saw, giving these media types, something to speculate on in a public way. This isn't the old Dolphins running things, it's a new era with very smart and private people running the show in Davie. But let's hope for our sake, our beliefs are right and the media is fake news.

I agree with your post. I don't believe it's the F/O leaking. It's more likely agents and/or people connected to the prospects who are the ones telling these TV Talking heads what they've either heard or saw, giving these media types, something to speculate on in a public way. This isn't the old Dolphins running things, it's a new era with very smart and private people running the show in Davie. But let's hope for our sake, our beliefs are right and the media is fake news.

Good post, with literally nothing to report on I cannot imagine being a writer. Any shred of evidence for any story and you have to run with it. Especially with no pro days or work outs or anything going on.

Good post, with literally nothing to report on I cannot imagine being a writer. Any shred of evidence for any story and you have to run with it. Especially with no pro days or work outs or anything going on.

I'm under the assumption it's easier.

No one to fact check. Just make **** up and it won't matter in 16 days.

It could be agents leaking based upon how much vetting a team is doing on their client. That could all be a cover up for who they really want or it could just be a natural tell.

We will find out which one it is at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom