****Justin Herbert Super Thread**** | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Justin Herbert Super Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take burrow but if the choice is herbert or tua i'll take herbert.

We have to be clear on what the bet is first. You're betting that Justin Herbert is a unicorn? Consistent pro bowler? Just has a better career than Tua? Let's be specific on what the bet is.

We'll get to Burrow in a minute.

We have to be clear on what the bet is first. You're betting that Justin Herbert is a unicorn? Consistent pro bowler? Just has a better career than Tua? Let's be specific on what the bet is.

We'll get to Burrow in a minute.
i think tua will struggle to stay healthy and it will affect his play. he'll get tired of the pain and rehab and take his $30m and ride off into the sunset. probably do the family business thing.

i think given time herbert will be good enough to be a reason you can win in the playoffs, not a liability.

i think tua will struggle to stay healthy and it will affect his play. he'll get tired of the pain and rehab and take his $30m and ride off into the sunset. probably do the family business thing.

i think given time herbert will be good enough to be a reason you can win in the playoffs, not a liability.

You need to give me something I'd be willing to bet against. We need to talk inside the parameters of their rookie deals so this doesn't stretch out over an unreasonable amount of time.

A lot of players get tired of the pain and rehab and ride off with their money, especially after that 2nd contract. More do it now than any time before.

Are you saying Tua quits before his 2nd contract? If that's the bet, you got a sucker right here. I can't resist.

In terms of Justin Herbert, how many playoff wins do you think he's the reason his team wins before his rookie contract is up?

Wondering if this smokescreen is more about Miami looking to draft a position player at #5 and not the QB?

With attendance and overall appeal declining for a while now I seriously doubt Ross will sign of on a pick that will make both of those get worse.

Lol...yeah right!

You don't think him publicly commenting gives the media and excuse to talk about it more? I do. Maybe they even start digging more into Lombardi's claim, trying to find out if he has a source and if so, who is it. At this point, and please correct me if I'm wrong, Lombardi is the only one who has made the claim. Without corroboration, I don't think teams will give it too much weight. But if it becomes a bigger story or the media does find someone to corroborate, then maybe they do give it weight and Tua's stock takes a major hit.

I think it's naive to think him simply denying it means everyone will accept that as true and that would be the end of it. So I don't see a benefit to saying anything at this point. Even if it's 100% true, if I'm Tua's agent, I tell him to keep quiet at this point, until or unless it becomes a bigger story. No need to do that yourself.

I don't watch much college ball, so I get my info on prospects from reading other people's opinions. Prior to recently, I don't remember the general opinion on Herbert including poor field vision or not going through his progressions fast enough. But I'm starting to see that now. Was my reading just too limited earlier? Was this a development during his senior year? Is this people nit-picking now that we're closer to draft day?

Interesting passing comment from Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on Sirius NFL Radio this afternoon. Everything they've heard from the NFL insiders is that Justin Herbert is moving up Draft boards everywhere. Take it for what it's worth it doesn't necessarily mean that it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom