kastofsna mock #2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kastofsna mock #2

kastofsna120 said:
lemme guess, because they were at the game, you now think they're going to draft a penn state or FSU player? your concrete thinking is awesome petey

When Grueden coaches players at the senior bowl....and gets the chance to scout them up...it's smart....so what makes you think Saban wasn't doing his own scouting last night? PSU...has many good players...in positions we need.

kastofsna120 said:
well guess what? you're the only one who thinks that. after the great game against OSU, wright has slipped, plain and simple. i've seen him as low as the 4th best DT (which i disagree with, but it's a mock draft, not my rankings of the positions)

Try NFL Draft scout....I trust them over Kiper and most of the so called experts...and if you notice....so do many of the former NFL players.

finsnchips said:
lol, he was there coz he's the Dolphins coach and was involved in the pre-game...

Tamba Hali is the only first round guy that was on show last night.

Actually....the only Dolphin that had to be there was Shula, he tossed the coin....Wayne was there because he owns the place. Saban didn't have to be there....but he was.

Danny said:
Far better than Nagata? I'll have to disagree there.I think Ngata will be the first DT off the board in april for sure...not saying your guy is bad but he'll go late 1st early 2nd imo....Ngata will go top 10......I hope you're right and Ngata's stll there at 16.....Nick would use about 2 seconds of his 15 minutes to take Ngata.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Ngata didn't show me anything in his bowl game...they handle him like a school boy...plus he hurt his knee...the fat smuck....who's going to make him the first pick?

Dec. 28, 2005 | Make sure to keep a close eye on the top five positional boards for both the juniors and seniors, because I update these ratings every week. At this time of year, these lists are reflective of what I see on film when studying players that particular week. Expect more changes on the senior board after the bowl season concludes. One newcomer this week is Clemson quarterback Charlie Whitehurst, who had a good performance in the Tigers' bowl game against Clemson.

Quarterbacks
1. Matt Leinart, USC
2. Jay Cutler, Vanderbilt
Brodie Croyle, Alabama
4. Bruce Eugene, Grambling NOT ON OUR RADAR BUT HAS FUTURE POTENTIAL...rated a little too high for my blood

5. Charlie Whitehurst, Clemson Underrated...would definitely not mind him in the 2nd or 3rd round

5a. Barrick Nealy, Texas State
5b.
Darrell Hackney, UAB
5c.
Brett Basanez, Northwestern

Running Backs
1. DeAngelo Williams, Memphis
Joseph Addai, LSU
Jerome Harrison, Washington State
Leon Washington, Florida State
Andre Hall, South Florida
5a.
P.J. Daniels, Georgia Tech

Fullbacks
1. Lawrence Vickers, Colorado
J.D. Runnels, Oklahoma
Matt Bernstein, Wisconsin
Chris Manderino, California
David Kirtman, USC

Wide Receivers
1. Derek Hagan, Arizona State
Sinorice Moss, Miami
Hank Baskett, New Mexico
Maurice Stovall, Notre Dame
Brandon Williams, Wisconsin
5a.
Jeff Webb, San Diego State

Tight Ends
1. Marcedes Lewis, UCLA
Dominique Byrd, USC
Owen Daniels, Wisconsin
Joe Klopfenstein, Colorado
David Thomas, Texas

Tackles
1. D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Virginia
2. Ryan O'Callaghan, California
3. Jeremy Trueblood, Boston College
4. Marcus McNeill, Auburn
5. Andrew Whitworth, LSU
5a. Dennis Roland, Georgia

Guards
1. Jason Spitz, Louisville
2. Max Jean-Gilles, Georgia ID TAKE EITHER ONE
3. Taitusi Lutui, USC
4. Kevin Boothe, Cornell
5. Rob Sims, Ohio State
5a. Davin Joseph, Oklahoma
5b. E.J. Whitley, Texas Tech

Centers
1. Nick Mangold, Ohio State
2. Greg Eslinger, Minnesota
3. Ryan Cook, New Mexico
4. Mike Degory, Florida
5. Grayling Love, Arizona State ILL TAKE ANY OF THESE

Place-Kickers
1. Stephen Gostkowski, Memphis
Josh Huston, Ohio State
Connor Hughes, Virginia
Deric Yaussi, Wyoming
5. Kurt Smith, Virginia

Defensive Ends
1. Tamba Hali, Penn State
2. Mathias Kiwanuka, Boston College
3. Elvis Dumervil, Louisville i think he is a little overrated
4. Kamerion Wimbley, Florida State
5. Manny Lawson, NC State
5a. Jason Hatcher, Grambling
5b. Charlton Keith, Kansas
5c. Eric Henderson, Georgia Tech

Defensive Tackles
1. Orien Harris, Miami
2. Claude Wroten, LSU
3. Brodrick Bunkley, Florida State
4. Kyle Williams, LSU
5. Titus Adams, Nebraska
5a. Babatunde Oshinowo, Stanford
5b. McKinley Boykin, Ole Miss

Inside Linebackers
1. D'Qwell Jackson, Maryland
2. Abdul Hodge, Iowa
3. Gerris Wilkinson, Georgia Tech
4. Oliver Hoyte, NC State
5. Leon Williams, Miami
5a. Anthony Schlegel, Ohio State

Outside Linebackers
1. A.J. Hawk, Ohio State
2. DeMeco Ryans, Alabama
3. Chad Greenway, Iowa
4. Thomas Howard, UTEP NEVER HEARD OF HIM
5. Cameron Vaughn, LSU
5a. Rocky McIntosh, Miami OVERRATED

5b. A.J. Nicholson, Florida State
5c. Keith Ellison, Oregon State

Cornerbacks
1. Jimmy Williams, Virginia Tech
2. Kelly Jennings, Miami
3. DeMario Minter, Georgia
4. Anwar Phillips, Penn State
5. Jason Allen, Tennessee
5a. Tye Hill, Clemson
5b. Marcus Maxey, Miami
5c. Alan Zemaitis, Penn State
5d. Marcus Hudson, NC State

Safeties
1. Michael Huff, Texas on my watch list
2. Anthony Smith, Syracuse
3. Dwayne Slay, Texas Tech
4. Daniel Bullocks, Nebraska
5. Chris Harrell, Penn State
5a. Greg Blue, Georgia

Punters
1. John Torp, Colorado
2. Steve Weatherford, Illinois
3. Tom Malone, USC
4. Jeff Williams, Adams State (Colo.)
5. Sam Paulescu, Oregon State

Jham81, I would put Mike Haas, WR OSU & Kellen Clemens, QB Oregon in those top five lists as well...

All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

fishypete said:
When Grueden coaches players at the senior bowl....and gets the chance to scout them up...it's smart....so what makes you think Saban wasn't doing his own scouting last night? PSU...has many good players...in positions we need.
your point? he's going to scout a bunch of players from a bunch of teams

Back
Top Bottom