KAY JAY better than RONNIE | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KAY JAY better than RONNIE

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
All in all you heard it from me...Kay-Jay Harris will be better than Ronnie Brown in a couple years..I just have a feeling..If he gets legit time you will see his talent at work...he wil be more productive
Time to step away from the drugs son :rolleyes:

Kay Jay Harris has to make the team first. Ronnie Brown's going to be our guy, and rather than waste our time arguing about it we'll know when we see them both on the field.

KJ could become a very good back and be a great 1/2 punch for us. But he has a lot to prove before you can say he will be better then Brown.

Harris better than Brown?:rolleyes:

Ronnie is gonna rush for 1200+yds and 10+TD's and hes gonna catch 40 balls for 300+yds and 3+TD's!

Harris wont even get on the field!

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
All in all you heard it from me...Kay-Jay Harris will be better than Ronnie Brown in a couple years..I just have a feeling..If he gets legit time you will see his talent at work...he wil be more productive

Alright Kay-Jay, we're glad you signed but you have got to stay away from Rickys stash.

Yall can say what you want. But im the one that has watched all of Kay Jay's games this season...

I know what he's capable of, and yall just judge him!
I know for a fact he'll probply play every game, he'll come in for ronnie when he needs water

Thats just how its going to be fella's

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
I'm a KJ fan, and while I think he will definitely contribute and be productive, I also think that what you say is insane. :confused:

I like Harris too but Brown is alot better and he's 3 or 4 years younger too

Back
Top Bottom