KAY JAY better than RONNIE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KAY JAY better than RONNIE

I doubt it as well, course you can never predict injuries and when the next kijana carter will rear its ugly head. Hopefully both will prove to stay healthy battering rams for our offense for the next 5-7 seasons. IM putting my money on Brown however.

In a couple of years KJ will be 60, sorry 30... I think this statement is ridiculous, no offense, for the sheer fact that Ronnie has the most potential out of anyone at the top of the draft.

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
All in all you heard it from me...Kay-Jay Harris will be better than Ronnie Brown in a couple years..I just have a feeling..If he gets legit time you will see his talent at work...he wil be more productive

Guys i live in morgantown WV, which is where WVU is. I've met Kay Jay and talked to him a few times. And i go to almost every single WVU game. Listen guys. He is GOOD. He runs hard and is willing to take a hit. But there are some major negatives. In two or three years like you say he will be great, he will also be 28 or 29 years old. And another thing. This is even worse. He is ALWAYS hurt. I have never seen him stay healthy for a full season and this is the fisrt season he has been a starter. Now he is an awesome guy and HUGE but he will most likely never be a starting NFL back.

furthermore...

I actually think signing Harris was one of my favourite things about the draft. The guy is huge, moves pretty well for a big guy. I was stunned that he didn't get drafted - so what if he's a little older. The proof will be in the pudding, as in when he steps on the field. If he can't do it, then he can't do it - he'll be released and it didn't cost us a draft choice. But what if it works out? It was a great pick up with huge upside and very little risk. Can you imagine a defense having to deal with Brown first, then getting pounded by Harris for awhile? It could end up being one of the more effective RB tandems in the league - but there is still no doubt as to who the #1 is/would be.

I think that job goes to Kay Jay.....Have you seen him run?

On many other teams, he could start.....But since we have Ronnie Brown he's backup

M3590NJ973 said:
I think you stole SkapePhins Signature.:shakeno:

SkapePhin said:
Nice sig.. :mad:

Because he can't get it through his head, that we have limits on the number of pictures, and the size of them in sigs... and because he stole skape's original signature....we've taken away his ability to have one at all.

WharfRat said:
Because he can't get it through his head, that we have limits on the number of pictures, and the size of them in sigs... and because he stole skape's original signature....we've taken away his ability to have one at all.

:lol:

I honestly think that he could play a Ricky Williams role, both here in Miami and as the Williams of Auburn... when Ricky comes back, expect both Brown and Williams on the field, well if we ever do trade Ricky out, I would fully expect Kay Jay Harris playing the other RB role..

Yes, agreed he'll be #2. But did you watch that play? Man among boys, that was awesome. Now he's in the pros, everybody's bigger, faster, better tacklers, etc. But if he can be a #2 in the NFL, that's a serious upgrade to the running game. If Houck bring the line play up, our running game could be incredible. I'm definitely more excited having Harris back up Brown than Minor. Does Gordon have any value as the proverbial "change of pace" back? Could Harris be used to spell Brown so we can use Brown as the third down back? I'm getting dizzy...

I dont agree at all. I believe Ronnie will be much better then Kay-Jay.

With that being saig give the guy a break. Atleast hes got the foritude to make sucha bold prediction. As someone said b4 stranger things have happened. No one thot Wale could come in and put up 15 sacks.

Back
Top Bottom