KAY JAY better than RONNIE | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KAY JAY better than RONNIE

Cedric_Benson said:
I hate to break your heart. But Kay Jay will be playing more than likley every game this season...Like it or lump it

You sound like a hater to me
:lol: Kay Jay couldn't even play every game in a college season. He is always hurt. I am in no way a hater but to think this guy is going to have a huge impact is crazy and to say that he will be better than Ronnie Brown is just ludicrous! So don't worry about breaking my heart. By the way next time you pick a name you may want to make sure that we draft the player first. :wink:

At least one team would have taken a chance on him and drafted him (even in a late round) if that were true. He may turn out to be great but right now he is not better than Brown and Brown was the RB to pick 2nd overall in the draft and no one else.

Since several people have PM'd and said i should change my username because he plays for Chicago

I went ahead and did that...This is my new name

Cedric_Benson said:
By the way, if thats you in the pics

the fro went out in the 70's...
Yes I am the lead singer of the Mars Volta. You haven't seen fros since the 70's?:shakeno: . Step away from the computer and get outside for a little while.:wink:

i dont think so but if he can get a good 10 snaps a game in he'll be a great addition to this team, he reminds me alot of Deshuan Foster of Carolina.

:shakeno: Kay Jay may run for 500 yards in one game at theNFL level if he gets to play the whole game. :eek:

QUOTE]Yes I am the lead singer of the Mars Volta. You haven't seen fros since the 70's?:shakeno: . Step away from the computer and get outside for a little while.:wink:[/QUOTE]

I've seen plenty of fro's, i said they went out in the 70's

Trust me man, ive been to almost all the major big cities on the eastern seaboard and i've very rarley seen a fro!

Phinsfan1980 said:
Yes I am the lead singer of the Mars Volta. You haven't seen fros since the 70's?:shakeno: . Step away from the computer and get outside for a little while.:wink:

How do you get Chad from Cedric Bixler Zavala ??

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
All in all you heard it from me...Kay-Jay Harris will be better than Ronnie Brown in a couple years..I just have a feeling..If he gets legit time you will see his talent at work...he wil be more productive

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I will say this............ Ronnie will be good, and I am hoping Kay Jay will be good, because that means Ricky won't be needed! Very Good! :D

Back
Top Bottom