KAY JAY better than RONNIE | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KAY JAY better than RONNIE

wow... there is a reason one was drafted #2overall and one was a free agent. You might as well say that Brock Berlin is going to throw 50 TDs. Kay Jay will be a starter.... in NFLEurope next year.

Kay Jay will be a starter.... in NFLEurope next year.

I hate to break your heart. But Kay Jay will be playing more than likley every game this season...Like it or lump it

You sound like a hater to me

And i think its the truth

after watching him play every game this season. I think its the truth!

32 NFL General Managers with their support and scouting staff have spent spent thousands and thousands of dollars, and countless hours researching your opinion of Kay Jay Harris vs Ronnie Brown.
And every single one of them disagrees with you.

KAY-JAY sounds to much like A J .... .I think i'll stay away from that....GO RONNIE!!

They disagree with me that Kay Jay will be backing up Ronnie this season?

Most of the NFL coaches must be taking Heroin then!

Cedric_Benson said:

OK, now you've gone too far. I agree with you that Harris will open some eyes this year, and that he'll be a very good addition. But he's not better than Brown. So ease up. You're talking like you're the one on heroin. I'm with you to a certain point, but take it easy...

Cedric_Benson said:

My post wasnt intended for you, but for the guy that started the thread saying KJ would be better than Ronnie. I guess I should have quoted the original post.

WharfRat said:
Because he can't get it through his head, that we have limits on the number of pictures, and the size of them in sigs... and because he stole skape's original signature....we've taken away his ability to have one at all.

You guys take this stuff waaaay to seriously.
:cooldude: :cooldude:

Cedric_Benson said:
On many other teams, he could start.....But since we have Ronnie Brown he's backup

I guess thats why he was drafted by...oh wait...

I truly hope he does well, and from the times I have seen him play he definetly shows promise. But I am a realist. He is older, injury-prone, and simply not as good as Brown. He will be an excellent part of a 1-2 punch, but he will be the latter part of that equation.

Maybe the scouts just didn't see Harris play, because, I mean, Ronnie went 2nd overall and wouldn't have slipped past 5th where Harris slipped past HUNDREDS.

Also, Ronnie didn't even start and Harris did, and yet he's the one getting a transfer of 12 million in a couple of months, or weeks.

If Harris is better, how the hell did all this happen?!?

FINFANinBuffal0 said:
All in all you heard it from me...Kay-Jay Harris will be better than Ronnie Brown in a couple years..I just have a feeling..If he gets legit time you will see his talent at work...he wil be more productive
Have there been any Ricky sightings in Buffalo?? It seems like you caught a whiff of his stash!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Cedric_Benson said:
I hate to break your heart. But Kay Jay will be playing more than likley every game this season...Like it or lump it

You sound like a hater to me

And you look like a WVU homer to me. Put down the kool-aid.

And before you say it, yes I am a UNC homer, but I'm not going to make stupid predictions like Jason Brown will be the best Center in the NFL, or safety Gerald Sensabaugh is going lead his team in interceptions. And these guys got drafted.

Back
Top Bottom