Kay Jay Harris reminds me of Earl Campbell! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay Jay Harris reminds me of Earl Campbell!

Ronnie Brown & Kay Jay Harris are going to be one of the best rb tandems in the nfl with our new offense. Don't forget McMichael, Booker, Chambers and probably Boston in the passing game along with one of the best o-line coaches & o-coordinators in the game. If there is a problem here I don't see it.

Kay Jay hopefully will be a big part of the dolphin offense this season....

Im hoping!

Quelonio said:
And we are all building really nice castles in the air. Did you see harris in the senior bowl? Just wait till he makes the team, and then wait til he actually plays. Dont compare two unproven rookies to two hall of famers.

Quit talking about KJ's one Senior game. Have you seen ANY OTHER GAMES? Obviously not. Where do you get your knowledge about sports, from the side of a Wheaties box? :shakeno:

vt_dolfan said:
Quit talking about KJ's one Senior game. Have you seen ANY OTHER GAMES? Obviously not. Where do you get your knowledge about sports, from the side of a Wheaties box? :shakeno:

I get mine from Fruity Pebbles

Dude its obvious your just mad because we knocked you off your #3 spot two years ago and your still sour about it!!

West Virginia Trounces No. 3 Virginia Tech, 28-7

Maybe #3, unless Kay Jay messes up pretty bad.....but i think kj will be #2

Kay Jay is the real deal....I see him not only making the team but getting in some decent playing time.

there was one play by this kid that i specificly remember, and i am sure a bunch of u guys do too...

when KJ was running down the sideline with only Antrel Rolle to beat and instead of juking Rolle, he just trucked him and then hurdled over him and went for the TD!! that was one of the sickest runs i have ever seen in NCAA!! :evil:

Some of you need to relax. This guy has maybe a 50/50 of even being on the roster opening day. Acting like its a given is really silly. Every year we pickup someone thats a "name" rookie FA and people start carving his bust for Canton. This guy will be lucky to be #3 on the depth chart.

finfansince72 said:
Some of you need to relax. This guy has maybe a 50/50 of even being on the roster opening day. Acting like its a given is really silly. Every year we pickup someone thats a "name" rookie FA and people start carving his bust for Canton. This guy will be lucky to be #3 on the depth chart.

This guy was arguably the best UDFA though available. He's a bit better than the guys we usually pick up.

People need to keep on mind that jusy cos a guy doesn't get drafted it doesn't mean that he's bad player.There's only 7 rounds now.Back in the 80's Mark Clayton was drafted in the 9th round when there were 12 rounds.Jeff Cross we got in the 8th round.Joe Jacobi who was an all pro lineman for the skins several times and could go into the HOF wasn't drafted at all and there were 12 rounds back then.Kay -Jay wasn't drafted cos some teams didn't like the fact that he was ****y but he's got the talent. I'm not gonna compare him to Earl Campbel but he's got a chance to help this team.

Ozzy rules!!

I have to agree that Kay Jay reminds me of Earl Campbell as well. Not to say that he is as good as Earl Campbell. He has a lot of work to do to become Earl Campbell.

Back
Top Bottom