Kay Jay Harris reminds me of Earl Campbell! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kay Jay Harris reminds me of Earl Campbell!

your basing your comparison on ONE PLAY, cmon man, dont call him cambell cause some scrubs from temple missed the tackle, haha... i think kayjay will make the team, but no way ahead of gordon on the depth chart

Obviously unlike you, i watched every single one of his games this season and i know what he can do. Yes that play was awesome but If i had all of his highlight plays we be watching it for hours.

I think he's a back-up because he has the speed ,agility, and he likes to run over people!....When you put brown tiring the defense and Harris running over them

Sounds like a great duo

I had the oppurtunity to watch a good bit of Kay Jay and I think he will be able to contribute as a solid back up.

That was Fred Russell (sp?), I think. I don't recall people thinking he would be a "superstar", maybe there were, I just don't recall it, but I definitely thought he would have been an upgrade to Travis Minor as 3D back. He appeared to be capable of doing everything Minor could do, he'd have been cheaper, and had nothing but upside from there. You know Wanny and his vets, though.

It was Russell. Thank you for that, it was on the tip of my tongue and driving me crazy all day. But yes, If I remember correctly, last year when Ricky left people on this board were saying Russell was the answer and was a future pro-bowler. By all means I hope kay-Jay turns out to be as good as some of you think. I just dont wanna get my hopes up on an undrafted free agent!

Personally I don't think they gave Fred Russell a chance. They waived him from the practice squad in early September after leading the team in rushing during the preseason.

He is currently on Bears practice squad.

AbraxasXIII said:
Personally I don't think they gave Fred Russell a chance. They waived him from the practice squad in early September after leading the team in rushing during the preseason.

He is currently on Bears practice squad.

I was just going to say the same thing. Russell had some wicked speed that never got used!! I never thought he was the answer but i also dont believe he ever got the chance to show what he had. Given the fact we had NO RB last year, it would have served the Dolphins better if we just kept him around and gave him a chance last year... we had nothing to lose. If he ever gets the chance i do think he will be a good backup. As for KJ, dont know nothing about him except when he played us (UM) and was running all over a very good defense... seems to me like he has potential.

:missmeth:

SabanMinion said:
there was one play by this kid that i specificly remember, and i am sure a bunch of u guys do too...

when KJ was running down the sideline with only Antrel Rolle to beat and instead of juking Rolle, he just trucked him and then hurdled over him and went for the TD!! that was one of the sickest runs i have ever seen in NCAA!! :evil:

that was him????? i remember watchin a WV-Miami game ( the one where kellen winslow made a great catch and miami won at the end)

4th quarter WV throws a screen pass that i thought would be a sure 5yard loss.....first the back jukes two guys, then breaks a tackle, then gets free on the sideline with one man in front, bowls him over and then outruns everyone into the endzone to take the lead.....best run ive EVER seen....combined strength, agility, speed, everything....

tell me this is the same guy...TELL ME!!

edit: nevermind, looks like someone else said it wasnt him....oh well

djfresh47 said:
Why? Well if Kay Jay Harris is such a good RB why did no team draft him? It's a no risk move but I think it's crazy to think Kay Jay Harris will do anything, he's not even guranteed to make the roster, and if he does make the team chances are he'll contribute on special teams if anything at all.

I for one would not like take him on during a run.... ouch!

Quincy Wilson is the guy that caught the screen pass and ran over Mereweather.

kay jay harris, and ronnie brown are exactly the same size. both are 232, both are 5'11, both ran a 4.45.

Back
Top Bottom