Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We ought to have a good chance to win!

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 2m
Pats got issues: RT @MikeReiss: The Patriots have downgraded WRs Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson to out for Sunday's game

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 42s
Patriots will have Edelman, Amendola and Vereen as chief pass catchers Sunday. No Gronk, Thompkins, or Dobson

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/14/pats-will-face-dolphins-without-dobson-or-thompkins/

Big losses, but I felt the same way when we were going against Thad Lewis.

No excuse to lose this game, just like we had no excuse to lose to Thad Lewis.

Still can't believe that happened. Is Thad even still on the Bills roster? :(

Thad is not a terrible player. He's better than some other guys who are playing right now in the NFL. When I saw that he grew up in Miramar and the game was in Miami, I just had that awful feeling...

So the phenom of all phenoms is out! I thought the next Jerry Rice, Kenbrell Thompkins had an indestructible body!

Speaking of over hyped Evan Silva crushes, whatever happened to Baby Gronk Sudfeld?

no worries they still have Josh Boyce to send deep and draw phantom pass interferences

The Pats still have two excellent slot guys, some tough RB's and the Boyce kid (who the Fins wanted to draft) is now playing. Oh yeah, the best QB on the planet. This does not change much for me.

These are the games their ****ty defense comes up with stops and turnovers out of nowhere.

Have I told you how much I hate the ****ing Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom