Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out

even if they were playing, theres no excuses to lose. its not like they're losing White and Jones.

No Gronk, and two receivers down. Yet I get the horrible feeling that Brady will still pick us apart. Its not even the first half I am worried about...somehow the Patriots are able to win games by only playing one half of football.

After all, we did lose our commanding lead against them in a measly 2 minutes.

I don't know what Thompkins and Dobson's injuries are but if they miss the game against the Ravens next week that won't be good for us. Hopefully the Lions get that win on Monday night because I don't want Baltimore to win both this week and next week and head into the final week knowing they have to win. We still have to take care of our business.

In the Jimmy Wilson Finsiders interview he says that it doesn't matter who they play at WR. He said that they could play him and he'd get over 1000 yds with Brady as QB.

Brady always finds a way. No let up on D!!!!

In the Jimmy Wilson Finsiders interview he says that it doesn't matter who they play at WR. He said that they could play him and he'd get over 1000 yds with Brady as QB.

He is an amazing QB. I hate the team though...so much.

Still can't believe that happened. Is Thad even still on the Bills roster? :(

It was pretty damn embarrassing. People talk about how bad the loss to Baltimore was, and it did suck, but nothing tops that loss to the jills. Its impact was bigger and there is just no excuse for it happening.

To be fair, Ryan Tannehill did as much damage as Thad Lewis did to beat us in that game. First helping them get off to a 17 point lead with two interceptions then at the end of the game the infamous audible to a pass that resulted in a sack/strip/turnover.

To be fair, Ryan Tannehill did as much damage as Thad Lewis did to beat us in that game. First helping them get off to a 17 point lead with two interceptions then at the end of the game the infamous audible to a pass that resulted in a sack/strip/turnover.

RT was in a malaise to start that game...much like his teammates, but it was so strange. I still pin that loss on the coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom