Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out

The trick to beating the Pats is to get pressure early and often. It doesn't matter who their receivers are. You beat them by hitting Brady. We can do that.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

See, this is the **** I can't stand with you ****ers. I actually said my bad. And you can't say with 100% certainty since I never said, that would just be your assumption. So your 100% wrong with that statement. And, In what world would I have ever considered Thad Lewis To Be A PlayMAker??

But what the **** ever, everyone I said last year was play makers. Have been making plays this year. Do you want me to Raddle the names off? #forgetyoudelusional fan's who think playmakers only come in the form of Pro-Bowlers. Bottom line if we didn't have any we wouldn't be sitting here one game out of the playoffs..

#rattle

Dropkins and Dropson out? No difference here. They still have Brady Bill and Vereen...I hope we still cream them!

The trick to beating the Pats is to get pressure early and often.

Ehh. I'll take pressure on brady for the entire second half. Forget early, the pats are awesome at adjusting after the half and that coupled with out usual 4th quarter suckage scares me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

The trick to beating the Pats is to get pressure early and often. It doesn't matter who their receivers are. You beat them by hitting Brady. We can do that.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

#rattle
Im glad you finally found out about hashtags. That's great since that's all you can say..

The patriots have a better coaching staff and a hall of fame qb. That alone still makes them the fav. Dolphins haven't won a big game like this in a very long time. If miami wins that would be one hell of a win but from experience this hasn't been the case. So as always I will keep my expectations low while rooting for miami to upset the pats.

The patriots have a better coaching staff and a hall of fame qb. That alone still makes them the fav. Dolphins haven't won a big game like this in a very long time. If miami wins that would be one hell of a win but from experience this hasn't been the case. So as always I will keep my expectations low while rooting for miami to upset the pats.

321 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-3.545.5100
322 MIAMI DOLPHINS45.5PK / PK +08 / PK-1-120
NE-TE-Rob Gronkowski-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 713 | PARTLY SUNNY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTHWEST WIND 8-13.KICKOFF TEMP 75

Well from what you said maybe a Favorite , But from the betting possion on this Patsy went from being a 3 1/2 point Favorite to being the Under dog , Yeah i know Gronk is out , but i just dont think thats the Big reason , i think its because Miami has gotten better on BOTH SIDES of the ball , and Gronk has been out of games before this year and the Pats odds lines havent changed like it has in this game , and from what the odds makers are saying and the over is the pick , i think Miami Wins this Game in big fashion ....

321 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS-3.545.5100
322 MIAMI DOLPHINS45.5PK / PK +08 / PK-1-120
NE-TE-Rob Gronkowski-OUT | TV: CBS, DTV: 713 | PARTLY SUNNY, 30% CHANCE SHOWER/STORMS. SOUTHWEST WIND 8-13.KICKOFF TEMP 75

Well from what you said maybe a Favorite , But from the betting possion on this Patsy went from being a 3 1/2 point Favorite to being the Under dog , Yeah i know Gronk is out , but i just dont think thats the Big reason , i think its because Miami has gotten better on BOTH SIDES of the ball , and Gronk has been out of games before this year and the Pats odds lines havent changed like it has in this game , and from what the odds makers are saying and the over is the pick , i think Miami Wins this Game in big fashion ....

A win would get the fanbase excited.

The loss of their 3rd and 4th best WR might actually be a bad thing as it will encourage the Patsies to run the ball down our throats. If that starts happening I hope Coyle gets more creative with personnel (DL of Shelby, Soliai, Starks and Odrick) and/or run blitzes. The Patriots will likely employ their up tempo style with lots of runs to keep us from subbing. We need to stop the run! If we do this game is ours.

Back
Top Bottom