Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson out

Different Dolphins team at different a different time. You Debbie Downers will never stop..

Where was I down on the team? Sorry, I guess Thad Lewis is a CD305 #CERTIFIED PLAYMAKERZ. #growup #readingcomprehension

RT was in a malaise to start that game...much like his teammates, but it was so strange. I still pin that loss on the coaching staff.

I give the entire team, including Tannehill, a lot of credit for battling back in the face of adversity, it felt like we had all the momentum and were crushing them up until that final sack/strip/turnover.

And yes, the coaches are to blame for taking the training wheels off and allowing Tannehill the bozo to change plays at such critical times. Clearly situational football is not his forte.

What a shame....just gotta over Edelman and Amendola.

Where was I down on the team? Sorry, I guess Thad Lewis is a CD305 #CERTIFIED PLAYMAKERZ. #growup #readingcomprehension

I like the those hashtags, didn't know you knew how to use them MR. Professor.. Youre right I didn't completely comprehend what you said, we all thought the same thing about Thad Lewis. My bad..

The patriots are the epitome of the next man up. I doubt this will end up affecting them as much now.

I think you will see them try and establish the run that is where the game is going to be won or lost.

This may be the only time I will ever endorse a post that includes hashtags.

So disgusting to think we could easily have a 9-4 record right now. And I don't care if the Patriots have all their starters out, they have won 8 of the last 10 against us. We need to go out and take it to them for 60 damn minutes.

They have a new TE and WR. There is a lot of confusion there. trust me.

All that has to happen is to put up points in the first and second half. Which has happened lately.

I think they come out runnin the ball. Second half hurry up strike fast and furious. RT has to answer like he did last week.

Look for solder and his concusion at game time. I think there could be more casualties.

They still have Tom Brady and he has killed us quite often. We need to get in his damn face all game long and keep hitting him over and over. We need to hit him so hard it breaks his will. Go out and take this game!!! We're at home and we need to win out. Play a smart, tough and disciplined 60 minute game.

They still have Tom Brady and he has killed us quite often. We need to get in his damn face all game long and keep hitting him over and over. We need to hit him so hard it breaks his will. Go out and take this game!!! We're at home and we need to win out. Play a smart, tough and disciplined 60 minute game.

If someone can take away his fingernail polish on the first series, he'll be totally out of sorts the rest of the game!

lol

I like the those hashtags, didn't know you knew how to use them MR. Professor.. Youre right I didn't completely comprehend what you said, we all thought the same thing about Thad Lewis. My bad..

Most of the time. For example, I can say with 100% certainty that you'd consider him a playmaker if he were a Dolphin. The point of what I was saying, which was clearly lost on you, was that we can't overestimate an opponent because of injuries, especially a team led by arguably the best QB in the past decade.

#DR.

So the Patriots will have Edelman and Vereen for the entire game... and Amendola right up until Jimmy Wilson puts a shot on him.

We better make up for not putting it to them the first time around...

Most of the time. For example, I can say with 100% certainty that you'd consider him a playmaker if he were a Dolphin. The point of what I was saying, which was clearly lost on you, was that we can't overestimate an opponent because of injuries, especially a team led by arguably the best QB in the past decade.

#DR.

See, this is the **** I can't stand with you ****ers. I actually said my bad. And you can't say with 100% certainty since I never said, that would just be your assumption. So your 100% wrong with that statement. And, In what world would I have ever considered Thad Lewis To Be A PlayMAker??

But what the **** ever, everyone I said last year was play makers. Have been making plays this year. Do you want me to Raddle the names off? #forgetyoudelusional fan's who think playmakers only come in the form of Pro-Bowlers. Bottom line if we didn't have any we wouldn't be sitting here one game out of the playoffs..

Back
Top Bottom