Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

You mean with Manning not wanting to go to the Chargers? The Chargers have had a historically bad ownership that would try and squeeze every last penny out of it's players. As a Greek-American, it actually pains me to point that out. Drew Brees being there also complicated that matter although he had no yet broken out.

It's been done like twice and in both cases the QB (and his family) were right to intervene.

Miami isn't a place to avoid.
[/QUOTE]
Not true at this time as we currently have players on the squad not wanting to be here. Gotta turn that around which is on Flores and Grier.

reading that post, I must preference again that these are our opinions. Not saying your right or wrong..

Mine is first, Wannstedt first HC that was the start of the who needs an OL..... drove me crazy

IMO got to give Grier a fair opportunity to be GM in which the buck stops with him, no if's and's or but's. Also see positive moves he's made at this early stage which have exceeded my so-called expertise level. May have put an nice organization together. Flores, Marvin Allen, Caldwell, and Reggie Mckenzie, seem to be a pretty solid group to bounce ideas off of (IMO).

Flores still an unknown to me in which I see genius and What the F ? Need more time.

Tua Great pickup and wouldn't ruin my day if missed and we say got a Chase Young with Burrow icing on the cake. We have been put in a situation of having more options than almost I can ever remember, .. Grier's creativity ? , if so , I have No complaints, at least at this time.
True the cards will need to be played out in full to know for sure but at this point I like the hand.....
PS FYI not saying they are right or wrong but Slim, Hoops CK all have little faith in Grier and they all watch football pretty closely as far as talent acquisition. I am hoping Grier knows he has failed in this area in the past and lets his new top scout choose the players this year. Flores last 2 games gives me some hope.

[/QUOTE]
Not true at this time as we currently have players on the squad not wanting to be here. Gotta turn that around which is on Flores and Grier.
[/QUOTE]

Name names!

I don’t know of a single player on the roster who doesn’t want to be on the roster.

[/QUOTE]

Name names!

I don’t know of a single player on the roster who doesn’t want to be on the roster.
[/QUOTE

Jones is probably one the rest worth a hoot are gone now that were out spoken. The rest are either on long term contracts like Baker or scrubs who have no place else to or failures like Taco who did not pan out. Pretty simple to see.

The team is deliberately failing so apply your comment to them
The team is executing a plan where they end up with what many consider the best player at the most important position in many years. You want that plan to fail which seems weird for someone who supposedly wants the best for the franchise.

Under the tank plan you are right
Might not be as easy as some believe
especially when you need to replace basically the entire team
Weird take, considering he was easily replaced by a minimum deal free agent.

ESPN have the Dolphins winning this trade. They gave the Dolphins a B and AZ a C-.
Said they would gave settled for a 7th pick.
In the meantime they get a 6th and possibly a 5th.
Didnt read this entire thread, so not sure this was mentioned previously.

Just in: Kenyan Drake to start Thursday Night per source on Arizona Chronicle. Both Johnson and Edmunds are out. Wow that was fast. He doesn't even know the playbook yet. Good for him.

does anyone know the conditions of the Drake trade yet? What has to happen for that pick to be a 5th? I need something to root for, since I'm rooting against the Dolphins.

Just in: Kenyan Drake to start Thursday Night per source on Arizona Chronicle. Both Johnson and Edmunds are out. Wow that was fast. He doesn't even know the playbook yet. Good for him.
I thought that, until I realised who they're up against.

Back
Top Bottom