Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

every MIA beat writer couldn’t wait to start the tweet storm...lets give it a few games.

Insane stuff..It's like those Rookie QBs ala Mayfield that has a good season and all of a sudden they're HOFers..

Lol, fans are so predictable.
He looks unstoppable? Really?

Yeah, his first run was 36 yards against the top run defense, then a red zone rushing td same drive.

look at my post history, I was in favor of the trade as he was gone this year anyway. I like Kenyan Drake the player. Why are you salty that he’s doing well?

Yeah, his first run was 36 yards against the top run defense, then a red zone rushing td same drive.

look at my post history, I was in favor of the trade as he was gone this year anyway. I like Kenyan Drake the player. Why are you salty that he’s doing well?

since the pick is conditional lets hope he does well, just the whole immediate beat writer reaction was classic

Wow! 36 yards and a toss TD? We let a sure fire HOFers get away?

What has he done since? I assume he's gotten more carries and catches?

Wow! 36 yards and a toss TD? We let a sure fire HOFers get away?

What has he done since? I assume he's gotten more carries and catches?
Dude, you need to chill out lol why are you selectively reading my posts?

The better he does, the more playing time he gets, the higher the pick. It sounds like you are actually closet worried they let a hofer get away...

Go get em. Kenyon!

8ce.jpg

Looks like that pick will be a 5th. He’s going to get a ton of run, he looks unstoppable.
Good for you, KD!
Will we ever see him when David Johnson returns? (And Chase Edmonds who is DJs primary back up).

Sweet, now if he continues this success maybe we'll get the 5th back that we gave them for Rosen!

He's a good back. He was going to be a UFA and gone at the end of the season, and we got something for him. Win for everyone.

Can actually close the thread as nothing else needs to be said.

I like Kenyan also but I just don't think he was gonna return with a new contract, and while we have plenty of cap, that probably is going to be used heavily on the trenches next year, and there are plenty of solid RBs in this upcoming draft.

To get what is likely the first pick of round 5, this late in the process, is a good move for this team.

Back
Top Bottom