Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

Maybe you need to stop posting and watch some games. A mistake here or there is not bad coaching. Watch our games from the first one to the last one and if you don't see improvement in coaching than football is beyond you.

I don't need to read posts like yours to understand football.

Yup sure buddy. You surely know great coaches when you see them. I gave examples of bad coaching from this staff? What did you do? Nothing.

Tell me why I am wrong and maybe I will care. Til then you are also showing you do not know how to debate a point correctly.

I wish I was like you... happy with the worst record in the league thinking our coaches can do no wrong. Intelligence is a curse of self awareness, ignorance is a bliss of not know how much of an idiot you are. I wonder which one you are? I may be an idiot but at least I know it.

I am not able to watch every game, and I AM nervous about these "mistakes" in coaching that get brought up here and in the news all the time. So yes, I would LOVE someone to post a lot of positives they are seeing, specific plays and such, that would help me build some confidence. I HOPE we have the right people in place, just like I hoped Rosen was going to work out, but other than things like not getting blown out by as much and overall statistical improvements, it would be nice to see some examples of where we made some really good coaching decisions in the past few games.

I am not able to watch every game, and I AM nervous about these "mistakes" in coaching that get brought up here and in the news all the time. So yes, I would LOVE someone to post a lot of positives they are seeing, specific plays and such, that would help me build some confidence. I HOPE we have the right people in place, just like I hoped Rosen was going to work out, but other than things like not getting blown out by as much and overall statistical improvements, it would be nice to see some examples of where we made some really good coaching decisions in the past few games.
An offensive line of J'Marcus Webb, Deiter, Boehm, Calhoun and Davis is playing much better than they have any right to.

Go talent scouting department (pro and college)!

Go Googs (and staff)!

The fact that team hasn’t quit amidst this unprecedented season, is playing very hard, somewhat competitive, very enthusiastic in the game tells me some good positives about the head coach..

By far this is the most depleted gutted roster in football.. not even close..But Flores is coaching them hard.. and they are showing good signs of listening and respecting him, and dare I say adopting their coaches personality on the field..

For a team this depleted to not be getting embarrassed is a good sign, jmo

Thanks. I’ve seen some of those things, too, so hopefully we are headed in the right direction. Some of the negatives that come up, though, are specific plays or play calling. Are there some good examples of a great play call or adjustment? It’s a tough season. I appreciate you guys who do watch every game.

I think it is undisputable that Arizona is better coached this year than the Miami Dolphins. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a deluded homer.

How can you think that the worst team in the league who has been mentioned as the worst team in league history does not have bad coaching? An all out blitz on a 3rd and 20 is great coaching to you guys?

Starting Bobby McCain at FS when we had a great FS we had to trade because the coaching staff was misuing him is good coaching?

Some of you guys need to stop posting and start focusing on reading threads instead.

Every bad play is obvious in hindsight.

Every bad play is obvious in hindsight.

And some are obviously bad in real time.

Remember when Flores went out of his way to ostracize Kenny Stills with the whole Jay Z thing? Bad coaching even if it had nothing to do on the field.

That 3rd and 20 call was obviously the worst play call of the Steelers game and the entire season the moment it happened. The announcers even mentioned its curious nature.

Remember when Flores went crazy on the sidelines arguing with the referee on the 4th down in the Steelers game when it was more than obvious after the first replay that Fitzpatrick was short of the first down? Great recognition there coach!

Remember when we got destroyed by Baltimore the first game of the season? And then got shutout by the Patriots? Great coaching.

Remember him saying Rosen was the starter and then he flip flopped the next day?

Remember when Flores was a defensive guru and at one point we were the team who had been scored on more than any no other team in history through the first 3 games? Hindsight right?

And some are obviously bad in real time.

Remember when Flores went out of his way to ostracize Kenny Stills with the whole Jay Z thing? Bad coaching even if it had nothing to do on the field.

That 3rd and 20 call was obviously the worst play call of the Steelers game and the entire season the moment it happened. The announcers even mentioned its curious nature.

Remember when Flores went crazy on the sidelines arguing with the referee on the 4th down in the Steelers game when it was more than obvious after the first replay that Fitzpatrick was short of the first down? Great recognition there coach!

Remember when we got destroyed by Baltimore the first game of the season? And then got shutout by the Patriots? Great coaching.

Remember him saying Rosen was the starter and then he flip flopped the next day?

Remember when Flores was a defensive guru and at one point we were the team who had been scored on more than any no other team in history through the first 3 games? Hindsight right?

Except had Miami sacked the Pitt QB it would have been a genius call.
Except someone on staff probably told Flo it was a 1D
Look, Flo has made boneheaded calls. He's a virgin HC. One you didn't mention was 2H collapses.
But a play is bad if it doesn't work and, regardless what play was called, it's bad in hindsight. I'm certain you, like every living person, has seem a play unfold,knew instantly it was a 'bad' play call, only to see it be successful.

why is this still in the main, down to the afc east you go. it's been days since he's gone, stop living in the past he doesn't play for us anymore.....

Remember this staff had 0 offseason time spent with what, about 40 percent of the roster

were literally picking up players (cb’s) who have been discarded from their teams and plugging them in as starters- have we had the same safety or Ol combination in more than one game?

something tells me if we stopped them before half it wouldn’t have mattered, they would have ‘won’ in the second half anyway.

Sorry I disagree with most of you on this trade along with the Tunsil and Fitz trades. Also I will bring up Clowney unwilling to sign with us.

First with Clowney, Fitz and Drake they ALL did not want to be here next year meaning none of them believed in the future if our club. That is alarming. Grier and Flores have a ton of work to do in terms of the perception of this club going forward. Plus with 2 of these being Bama boys it would not surprise me for us to draft Tua and he demand a trade to another team before he ever sees the field for the phins.

As far as Tunsil, Fitz and Drake all high picks and in terms of Tunsil and Fitz 2 players that fell in our laps in the draft we are getting less trade value in these trades plus no building blocks for the future other than lower round draft picks that are projections.

The only thing going for this club currently is the last 2 games that we played close meaning if Flores can keep this up with these scrubs he has simething to sell moving forward.

After that Flores and the fans have to pray that Grier hands over the drafting to one the scouts we brought in and this new guy gets it right.

Are you saying that all we get for all this "tanking" is a hope and a prayer for next year?

Back
Top Bottom