Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kenyan Drake traded to the Cardinals

The team is executing a plan where they end up with what many consider the best player at the most important position in many years. You want that plan to fail which seems weird for someone who supposedly wants the best for the franchise.
If their plan is to end up with Tua, I won’t be surprised if this plan fails. Because I think the Bengals will likely end up with the first pick in the draft after the Dolphins beat the Bengals later in the year. Even though the Bengals have changed to Finley as their starting QB, I think after they end up with the first pick in the draft they will opt to draft Tua with that pick.

Of course I would prefer the Dolphins draft Young with their first pick and then trade up and select Burrow. If they can get Young and Burrow, that is what I would consider would be the best for this franchise.

Does anyone actually trust Drake at the goal line with the ball. I know I dont

You say that like it's a bad thing?

:lol: Five Cups and counting ...
Hey and to be fair, weren’t they in danger of folding as a franchise? I think they’ve sold out every game since they drafted him. Something along those lines.

every MIA beat writer couldn’t wait to start the tweet storm...lets give it a few games.
He's a good back. He was going to be a UFA and gone at the end of the season, and we got something for him. Win for everyone.
Can actually close the thread as nothing else needs to be said.

I like Kenyan also but I just don't think he was gonna return with a new contract, and while we have plenty of cap, that probably is going to be used heavily on the trenches next year, and there are plenty of solid RBs in this upcoming draft.

To get what is likely the first pick of round 5, this late in the process, is a good move for this team.

So much said that I was going to say, so quoting it is easier.

I would also point out, that...how often does resigning a RB actually work out well? Does a team ever get great value in return?

Drake made himself some money in free agency last night. He would fit great in KC next year.

That's where I wanted to see him land.

He's a former Dolphin I'll always root for. Always liked Drake. Just realized it's not going to work here and making out with some type of compensation was worth it for a tanking team.

Great guy and I hope he has an awesome career.

Hey and to be fair, weren’t they in danger of folding as a franchise? I think they’ve sold out every game since they drafted him. Something along those lines.
Moving to Kansas City. Current sell out streak sits at 587 straight games (including playoffs) and dates back to February 14, 2007 ... Sid's 2nd year

I hate Drake, he is soft in the endzone, and I cant stand when he raps and sings at the same time.

All jokes aside, I think this shows that the players on our team are being held back by this team. Meaning that with better coaching and/or talent some of these guys could produce at a higher rate. Preston Williams comes to mind and even possibly even Jerome Baker.

I hate Drake, he is soft in the endzone, and I cant stand when he raps and sings at the same time.

All jokes aside, I think this shows that the players on our team are being held back by this team. Meaning that with better coaching and/or talent some of these guys could produce at a higher rate. Preston Williams comes to mind and even possibly even Jerome Baker.
lol at Kingsbury being better coaching.

My advice when it comes to the RB position is get used to seeing these guys NOT PAY guys we may think are good. NE doesn't value the position. Even if we were to hit on a stud in the draft it will likely be home town discount or 4 years and out. They will not pay an RB.

They also prefer guys who maximize their carries over the occasional home run hitter. Get 2 - 5 yards when its there and don't dance trying to get more.

I like Drake and wish him the best of luck but he wasn't going to be paid whet he wants here and may not have even if he was better than he is. Wish him the best.

Back
Top Bottom