KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

What does Saban have against the Dolphins Organization? It wasn't like he got fired and is bitter towards the franchise.

He said he benched Daunte do to injury, but didn't get into the "other issues" with him because he is still a player on the team and Saban was still the coach and playing the PC games.
Now Saban lied about the bama job and fans have hurt feelings and now he's just a big fat lier on everything. :boohoo:

I try to stay neutral about this and play the wait and see card, but there are so many incosistancys with both arguements it's not even funny.

People bought the injury cool-aid after 4 games, but now when Sabans gone and he makes a comment about DCs lack of abilities people stick their fingers in their ears and yell NAH NAH NAH!!!!!

your avatar is smoking. Who is she?

What does Saban have against the Dolphins Organization? It wasn't like he got fired and is bitter towards the franchise.

He said he benched Daunte do to injury, but didn't get into the "other issues" with him because he is still a player on the team and Saban was still the coach and playing the PC games.
Now Saban lied about the bama job and fans have hurt feelings and now he's just a big fat lier on everything. :boohoo:

I try to stay neutral about this and play the wait and see card, but there are so many incosistancys with both arguements it's not even funny.

People bought the injury cool-aid after 4 games, but now when Sabans gone and he makes a comment about DCs lack of abilities people stick their fingers in their ears and yell NAH NAH NAH!!!!!

It's hard to believe a guy who says "I'm not doing this" in several press conferences then go ahead and do the opposite.

It's hard to believe a guy who says "I'm not doing this" in several press conferences then go ahead and do the opposite.

The two are not related though, yes he lied about the Bama job, I was pissed, but that doesn't mean he lies about everything and since he doesn't have any reason to have bad feelings towrad the Fins Org. why would he say something negative about a player? That's all I'm saying.

Whats a Baltar?

:lol: It's the name of the a character she is Fu.....scre..... having relations with.:tongue:

I spun the meaning. BALtar she can rub my Ball....s....... ok lets stop highjacking this thread.:lol:

The two are not related though, yes he lied about the Bama job, I was pissed, but that doesn't mean he lies about everything and since he doesn't have any reason to have bad feelings towrad the Fins Org. why would he say something negative about a player? That's all I'm saying.

Who knows. But unless Cam Cameron flat out says, in a way where we don't have to read into it and grasp straws, that Daunte Culpepper is not that great, I'm not believing a thing Saban says.

:lol: It's the name of the a character she is Fu.....scre..... having relations with.:tongue:

I spun the meaning. BALtar she can rub my Ball....s....... ok lets stop highjacking this thread.:lol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: O.K. Back to the Topic at hand!

I think Harrington is the most likely of the two to stay because he is the most flexible. He would be willng to restructure, He'd be willing to be the backup and he'd be willing to help out whoever the starter is.

Can't say i'd see Daunte doing those things, I don't think he would even want to be here if he wasn't the starter.

I think Cleo Lemon is most likely to be the starter next year though.

Who knows. But unless Cam Cameron flat out says, in a way where we don't have to read into it and grasp straws, that Daunte Culpepper is not that great, I'm not believing a thing Saban says.

That's cool, I haven't seen anything that tells me he is worth the praise, and until he (Daunte) proves it i won't jump on any of the wagons for or against.

I do hope he is fully recovered and rips it up for the next four or five years and we won't be in such bad shape, but I have my doubts. He has to show me. even if Cam says so, He's got to show me.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: O.K. Back to the Topic at hand!

I think Harrington is the most likely of the two to stay because he is the most flexible. He would be willng to restructure, He'd be willing to be the backup and he'd be willing to help out whoever the starter is.

Can't say i'd see Daunte doing those things, I don't think he would even want to be here if he wasn't the starter.

I think Cleo Lemon is most likely to be the starter next year though.

You may be right about the restructuring. The thing is, Daunte just has twice the talent Joey does and that's what seperates them.

You may be right about the restructuring. The thing is, Daunte just has twice the talent Joey does and that's what seperates them.

Had twice the talent perhaps but at this point in time who knows how much talent the man has?

The Jets and Bills games by Joey were the two worst of the season but Daunte's games against the Titans and Bills were next IMO. Those 4 games were absolutely the most horrendous to watch. Amazing how the Bills made our QBs look so bad:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Those were painful to watch. Harrington was "horrible" against Buffalo. I might be in the minority, but I thought he played decent against the Jets the game he got benched. I recall Welker dropping a pass on a crossing route on 3rd and 14 that looked to be a clear 1st down and recall Chambers not making the catch on two nicely thrown "deep" balls of all things. One went between his body and arms (like making a basket) and the other appeared to hit him on the helmet. Not having the WRs do their jobs negated 3 possible scoring drives in the first half. The real doom for Harrington was not having Booker to throw to that game since he was injured. Lemon did come in and do nice job of hitting short passes utilizing the middle of the field.

Back
Top Bottom