KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

So I just imagined that he had more surgery on his knee. Let's go ahead and believe Saban! After all, he truly cares about Miami.

:confused2: J.J. Said it as well...

Have to find a starting QB then because one s not on the roster if he goes.

But yet you beleive Saban when he said he benched DC because of injury?

Has nothing to do with Saban. I believed Daunte and Dr. Andrews when he had surgery. Uninjured people don't have surgery.

:lol: Can I be G.I. Joey? Please...

clear.gif

JJ? Jimmy Johnson? How would he know anything about Daunte?

I would like to think he knows enough to know wether the problem was further north on the anatomy chart or not!

I dunno bro, last I heard Saban was saying the problem wasn't Culpepper's knee it wa further north on the anatomy chart!

Nick Saban also said he wasn't going to Alabama. I'm not sure Nick Saban is exactly the most reliable source regarding the 'Phins, you know?

I would like to think he knows enough to know wether the problem was further north on the anatomy chart or not!

:lol: Go ahead and believe a guy who has never seen Daunte practice.

Nick Saban also said he wasn't going to Alabama. I'm not sure Nick Saban is exactly the most reliable source regarding the 'Phins, you know?

Nah but regardless I know what I saw with my own eyes, the guy looked lost out there...Saban and J.J. just confirmed it.

Nah but regardless I know what I saw with my own eyes, the guy looked lost out there...Saban and J.J. just confirmed it.

He completed around 60% percent of his passes. If you're judging Daunte Culpepper relative to his performances in the past, then yeah, Daunte Culpepper wasn't so hot. But overall, Daunte did decent. I mean, the only bad game he had was the first game.

Back
Top Bottom