KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

He completed around 60% percent of his passes. If you're judging Daunte Culpepper relative to his performances in the past, then yeah, Daunte Culpepper wasn't so hot. But overall, Daunte did decent. I mean, the only bad game he had was the first game.

That's funny, I thought that was his best game. I thought the Bills and Titans games were his worst. The 4th qtr against the Texans was probably his best 15 minutes

I agree Harrington is a class act, that is becoming a rarity in the NFL these days. Good kid, I hope he's not done yet. Would be nice to see him get some tutelage from Cameron.

I got a feeling he will take a paycut... Cam may want him to so he can try and help him improve. but if not, thanks for an awesome game in detroit joey!! i loved every second of that, even though I was the most hated person in Detroit that day probably haha
:dolphins:

That's funny, I thought that was his best game. I thought the Bills and Titans games were his worst. The 4th qtr against the Texans was probably his best 15 minutes

I think he did okay vs the Titans. That performance vs the Titans was easily as good as 1/2 of Joey's performances in 06.

I got a feeling he will take a paycut... Cam may want him to so he can try and help him improve. but if not, thanks for an awesome game in detroit joey!! i loved every second of that, even though I was the most hated person in Detroit that day probably haha

We're finally back on track! Who knows how this thread got onto the subject of Daunte.

That's probably true. It's just that interceptions are the second thing that pisses me off when the 'Phins are on offense (the first thing is a lost fumble just when we had a huge gain).

He completed around 60% percent of his passes. If you're judging Daunte Culpepper relative to his performances in the past, then yeah, Daunte Culpepper wasn't so hot. But overall, Daunte did decent. I mean, the only bad game he had was the first game.

:confused2: I don't wan't to get in an argument about it bro, It really doesn't matter to me. It just struck me as funny having seen him play his first 4 games here that some folks are anointing him, Look what happened to Tony Romo! And he actually looked good in his first games with the Cowboys. At least we can find some solace in the fact that Daunte can't get any worse at this point though. :lol:

:confused2: I don't wan't to get in an argument about it bro, It really doesn't matter to me. It just struck me as funny having seen him play his first 4 games here that some folks are anointing him, Look what happened to Tony Romo! And he actually looked good in his first games with the Cowboys. At least we can find some solace in the fact that Daunte can't get any worse at this point though. :lol:

I'm not arguing so much as discussing. Out of all the Joey Harington Supporters, you are one of the few who are not Homerish, IMO.

And I definitely agree on the last part.

I think he did okay vs the Titans. That performance vs the Titans was easily as good as 1/2 of Joey's performances in 06.
I agree Culpepper did ok but it was a case of addition by subtraction bc the coaches took the ball out of his hands. On the TD drive in the 3rd quarter only 26 yards of the 80 yard drive was accumulated in the air. On the game-winning FG drive the entire 50 yard drive was on the ground...although Culpepper did contribute a sack for a 5 yard loss on that drive. That was Culpepper's contribution to the "one" win he has had as a Miami Dolphin. :shakeno:

I can't believe the class that Joey has. If I was Joey, I would have pulled out a piano, bring it to the center of the field, and start playing the Piano and singing a song on how Detroit will never win a Super Bowl. Then I would have been in the press conference saying the following....

"To Roy Williams, and some of the other players who at least didn't say anything about me, good game. To all the other players in Detroit, Dre' Bly especially, you can all kiss my Oregon Duck, NCAA Football cover gracing, piano playing ***."

I can't believe the class that Joey has. If I was Joey, I would have pulled out a piano, bring it to the center of the field, and start playing the Piano and singing a song on how Detroit will never win a Super Bowl. Then I would have been in the press conference saying the following....

"To Roy Williams, and some of the other players who at least didn't say anything about me, good game. To all the other players in Detroit, Dre' Bly especially, you can all kiss my Oregon Duck, NCAA Football cover gracing, piano playing ***."

:sidelol: :sidelol: Sung to the tune of "Dreams I'll Never See"

I agree Culpepper did ok but it was a case of addition by subtraction bc the coaches took the ball out of his hands. On the TD drive in the 3rd quarter only 26 yards of the 80 yard drive was accumulated in the air. On the game-winning FG drive the entire 50 yard drive was on the ground...although Culpepper did contribute a sack for a 5 yard loss on that drive. That was Culpepper's contribution to the "one" win he has had as a Miami Dolphin. :shakeno:

well considering daunte had 5 yards rushing and chambers had 39 yards, it wouldn't be very hard to have low passing numbers on that drive.

Nick Saban also said he wasn't going to Alabama. I'm not sure Nick Saban is exactly the most reliable source regarding the 'Phins, you know?

What does Saban have against the Dolphins Organization? It wasn't like he got fired and is bitter towards the franchise.

He said he benched Daunte do to injury, but didn't get into the "other issues" with him because he is still a player on the team and Saban was still the coach and playing the PC games.
Now Saban lied about the bama job and fans have hurt feelings and now he's just a big fat lier on everything. :boohoo:

I try to stay neutral about this and play the wait and see card, but there are so many incosistancys with both arguements it's not even funny.

People bought the injury cool-aid after 4 games, but now when Sabans gone and he makes a comment about DCs lack of abilities people stick their fingers in their ears and yell NAH NAH NAH!!!!!

The Jets and Bills games by Joey were the two worst of the season but Daunte's games against the Titans and Bills were next IMO. Those 4 games were absolutely the most horrendous to watch. Amazing how the Bills made our QBs look so bad:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

I'm not arguing so much as discussing. Out of all the Joey Harington Supporters, you are one of the few who are not Homerish, IMO.

And I definitely agree on the last part.

You must have me confused with someone else man. I am the most biased man in the world, just ask anyone on this board! :lol:

Anyways, I was just havin a little fun putting the opposite spin on this whole Harrington bashing fest that was going on. The fact is everything is up in the air about this Qb situation and will be for quite some time.

Back
Top Bottom