KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

:sidelol: If he never plays another down for the Miami Dolphins it appears most would already declare him the 2nd greatest QB in Dolphin history. Some appear to already put him as the greatest.

I can hear the stories already being told a decade from now, "Remember that one pass he threw in the 1st quarter of the Pittsburgh game. Man that was special."

It is hilarious :lol: Last I remember was Daunte being benched for his poor performance but somehow between then and now he's made the jump to HOF QB in some of these folks minds. I guess rationality is not a strong suit amongst them!

The way Ive been reading Cameron's comments and other news stories it seems Lemon is our guy going into 2007 not Daunte or Joey.
Agreed. The more I learn about Cameron the less I think DC will be our starter. If DC isn't the starter though, I have a hard time believing we will hold on to him, which means we might keep Joey.
It's not a big stretch to see the Dolphins take a QB on the first day of the draft.

:sidelol: If he never plays another down for the Miami Dolphins it appears most would already declare him the 2nd greatest QB in Dolphin history. Some appear to already put him as the greatest.

I can hear the stories already being told a decade from now, "Remember that one pass he threw in the 1st quarter of the Pittsburgh game. Man that was special."

:lol: :lol: He's clearly the best QB we ever seen in May

It is hilarious :lol: Last I remember was Daunte being benched for his poor performance but somehow between then and now he's made the jump to HOF QB in some of these folks minds. I guess rationality is not a strong suit amongst them!

Try getting your facts straight. Joey was benched because of poor performance. Daunte was benched due to injury.

Try getting your facts straight. Joey was benched because of poor performance. Daunte was benched due to injury.

I dunno bro, last I heard Saban was saying the problem wasn't Culpepper's knee it wa further north on the anatomy chart!

I dunno bro, last I heard Saban was saying the problem wasn't Culpepper's knee it wa further north on the anatomy chart!

So I just imagined that he had more surgery on his knee. Let's go ahead and believe Saban! After all, he truly cares about Miami.

So I just imagined that he had more surgery on his knee. Let's go ahead and believe Saban! After all, he truly cares about Miami.

But yet you beleive Saban when he said he benched DC because of injury?

Back
Top Bottom