KFFL Update-Joey Harrington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KFFL Update-Joey Harrington

I liked Joey, but the guy isn't worth 3.5 mil. I loved his personality, but a 12/15 td/int. ratio isn't gonna cut it in miami.

Then the same could be said of DC couldnt it? Interesting.

yup. But hey we gotta be respectful he was a great preson and attitude. I really appreciated the way he carried himself. 2 Thumbs Up Joey! goodluck!

:confused:

:peace: The best of luck with the rest of your career Joey. He's a nice guy and should atleast land a back-up job somewhere out there.

...as a mailman or ups driver or something...:lol: Cuz he cant play QB, thats a FACT!

only good i see out of this is his phins jerseywill be on clearance on his website

Right. I'm not even going to go into the reasons on why you can't backup your statement.

He's just mad that we was wrong about his boy. There isn't any proof that Culpepper will be good or bad in 07. There is proof that Joey would though. :p (well not proof, but nearly)

I liked Joey, but the guy isn't worth 3.5 mil. I loved his personality, but a 12/15 td/int. ratio isn't gonna cut it in miami.

Looks like 3.5 mil plus 1 mil roster bonus.. I wonder if we cut him how much will be saved and how much will be dead cap money.:confused:

lol. amazing how much love daunte gets between february and july. I christen Daunte Mr Offseason

Well considering we have Lemon, there's really no point in paying that much money to your 3rd stringer when you could just go out and get a rookie. :)

You said it right there. We have no need for him with Culpepper and Lemon. 3rd string QB's are not hard to find in the NFL and if we really wanted to we could draft one in the much later rounds. Either way we will be more than fine without him.

lol. amazing how much love daunte gets between february and july. I christen Daunte Mr Offseason

:sidelol: If he never plays another down for the Miami Dolphins it appears most would already declare him the 2nd greatest QB in Dolphin history. Some appear to already put him as the greatest.

I can hear the stories already being told a decade from now, "Remember that one pass he threw in the 1st quarter of the Pittsburgh game. Man that was special."

Back
Top Bottom