King Solomon!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

King Solomon!!

Holy shiz, guys---we have a stud @ RG!

I am so impressed with his physicality and nasty demeanor, hope it spreads across the entire line. Austin Jackson has a bit of it, too. But Kindley is simply a beast! He's pancaking guys, picking up stunts, moving players out of the hole one-on-one, and although he's not the smoothest puller, he is doing that at a acceptable level right now.

Hopefully we've got something in Robert Hunt, as I'd like to see him replace Davis sooner rather than later. part of me is hoping they've been holding them back cuz they didn't want three rookies on the old line all at once, while the other side of me thinks maybe he is struggling out of the gate. To be honest, most lines have a veteran or two plus a journeyman in there. We may have three more than capable players, plus Flowers and Karras. This line could be really good in a year or two. Draft a C, and we should be set.

We clearly have our quarterback of the future, our tight end, and we are a tick better than average at receiver if Parker is healthy, and Williams gets back to where he was last year. I'm counting on this happening later in the year for Preston. Worst case scenario next year.

CLEARLY, we need a game changer at receiver, like J'Marr Chase or Jaylen Waddle, and an upgrade at running back, as I still think Gaskins and Breida are change of pace guys.

I think our offense is truly not that far away, and God knows it better not be, as our defense is an absolute hot mess!
I agree about the needed WR upgrade. I suspect a first round pick on one next year

Now that's the visual definition of staying with the play. 100% full effort.

Also wanted to add, the football IQ of him seeing and feeling the DE stunting inside, making the decision to turn toward the QB and drive the defender away using his own momentum, rather then trying to spin back toward the defender and squaring up. Seems simple but so many times I see centers and guards get beat and rather then attempting to adjust they just let the defender blow by and get an easy sack, or they get a holding penalty.

Last edited:
King Solomon is easily one of my favorite Dolphins. Love his aggressive style and dancing bear athleticism.

I absolutely love how he is constantly on a swivel and lining people up, to help finish off blocks. He's looking for his next target to block or knock on its azz. I'm having Man Crush Vibes on the Big Fish!!!
He looks amazing during games. But when you look at tape, he just blows you away.

Back
Top Bottom