Kiper Says OT W. Justice At #16.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper Says OT W. Justice At #16....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
Just did his mock on ESPN, and said Miami would take Justice....

Is he suppose to fall to that far???

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
Just did his mock on ESPN, and said Miami would take Justice....

Is he suppose to fall to that far???

PHINZ RULE!!!

How awesome would it be if we signed RG Stephen Neal and drafted Winston Justice to play LT?

couldnt pass that up if he fell to us

i saw this, i would be ok with it, sure would help protect Brees and give Ronnie some help

we need the help on oline even more since we have to protect brees i wouldnt be mad with justice though i think we should draft cromartie

I wouldnt mind that, but I am a little more worried about our secondary, so I would prefer to see a db taken at 16.

I would never spend a 1st rd pick on an OL guy. Too many failures. Look at Gallery for Oak - 2nd pick in draft and 2nd year in he's playing guard. No way - it's too valuable. You need an impact guy with your 1st rd pick and OL is rarely an impact guy. That's why we are paying top dollars fo rthe best OL coach in the game - to take a mid rd guy and make him all pro.

Do you think if we drafted Justice, Alabi could be the swing T that would play in the event that Carey or Justice needed a blow or were injured?

Justice sounds great to me. I don't buy this "don't draft a lineman" garbage, either. Justice is a value at 16 and is absolutely the way Miami should go if he is there. It's a much better pick than some of the DBs I have seen other places project to Miami.

He would be my pick but I think it would be important to find out whether he can be converted to LT.

RTs are not usually taken that high unless they are considered to be dominating.I think he can be that type of OT but it depends on what HH thinks.

I think any of the olinemen besides d'brick is a reach .. unless you are at the end of the 1st round.Much rather see us draft a linebacker or a db with our first .. now if we can move down a few spots and get justice, say down to 24 or lower i am good with that.

playmaker1 said:
Mel said that he is athletic enough to play LT in the NFL, then we could move Carey to RT

RT is where Carey is already.

Back
Top Bottom