Kiper Says OT W. Justice At #16.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper Says OT W. Justice At #16....

popularwar said:
Isn't he more of a RT?

His QB was left handed so playing RT allowed him to protect his QB's blind side. From what I've seen of him, I think he can be converted to a left tackle.

kingfin said:
T.Hill cb clemson..kipers wrong again

That guy looked good at the combine fast as hell. I also like Jennings from GA nice size and speed but kinda short.

How about McNeil instead? I just think he's more consistent and is a high character guy. My first round list goes like this, not counting the obvious players who will go too high for us:

Greenway
Huff
Lawson
McNeil
Carpenter

SF Dolphin Fan said:
How about McNeil instead? I just think he's more consistent and is a high character guy. My first round list goes like this, not counting the obvious players who will go too high for us:

Greenway
Huff
Lawson
McNeil
Carpenter

I think we may trade up for jimmy williams or michael huff

dm416 said:

From what Kiper says Williams goes to like 19 or 20....If Williams did and Miami couldnt trade down hes a lock from my view.

Huff would be awesome to.

dm416 said:

trading up will take alot. we only have a few picks going into the draft. I could see us trade down if anything to get more picks. Maybe go after Ko Simpson, that would be a great addition to our secondary

I dont know if any of you noticed but on kipers board it said that Jimmy Williams would fall to Cincy at #24...... If your saying getting a lineman is a stretch and we need help at DB i think hed be a great pickup... besides... I am a little biased since im from the same city as him and watched him play high school ball, but hes a great player..... what do you think of Jimmy Williams in a dolphins uniform? and do you think it could even happen?

iixivmmiii said:
I dont know if any of you noticed but on kipers board it said that Jimmy Williams would fall to Cincy at #24...... If your saying getting a lineman is a stretch and we need help at DB i think hed be a great pickup... besides... I am a little biased since im from the same city as him and watched him play high school ball, but hes a great player..... what do you think of Jimmy Williams in a dolphins uniform? and do you think it could even happen?

I could see us trading down to get him and maybe an extra pick

I'm ok with Justice,but imo he would have to play LT for kind of money a 16th overall pick would demand.

I like Justice but honestly, I'm hoping we get Ashworth and that way we can draft defence at 16, either a DB(Huff,Williams?) or a LB(Lawson,Carpenter,Greenway?).....in the 2nd and/ or 3rd we could take a guard plus whatever we don't take in the first.

Ozzy rules!!

I like Justice but honestly, I'm hoping we get Ashworth and that way we can draft defence at 16, either a DB(Huff,Williams?) or a LB(Lawson,Carpenter,Greenway?).....in the 2nd and/ or 3rd we could take a guard plus whatever we don't take in the first.

Ozzy rules!!

I would rather have McNeil if we take a lineman,,,,hope Huff is still around at 16.

Back
Top Bottom