Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing??

thats a good day so far, first the lakers routed the spurs 110-95 magic number is 11..... and now sammy is close to become a dolphin, i love our offseason now....:)

Originally posted by Al13
i love our offseason now....:)

Boy, does it take alot to please you.. I guess Junior Seau, Terrell Buckley, Jeff Zgonina, Derrius Thompson, and our draft wasn't good enough.. :rolleyes: :sleep:

@ RUDEAWAKERZ2354

hey man thats what i mean all these aquisitions and then that rookie LB from tennessee, who is maybe taking over at greenwood spot, i love every move we made now, maybe i´m a homer, but i say it again, i love our offseason.....i go to sleep now and when i wake up, please let knight be signed.....:D

gee, right before he goes to GB again, he says he wants to maybe sign with the dolphins. does not anyone see a problem here or is it just me? a little thing called leverage maybe? i dont understand how people read an article like that and not see the possibility to get your heart ripped out from you.

Originally posted by finfan54
gee, right before he goes to GB again, he says he wants to maybe sign with the dolphins. does not anyone see a problem here or is it just me? a little thing called leverage maybe? i dont understand how people read an article like that and not see the possibility to get your heart ripped out from you.

Dude did you even read the article? The talks intensified to the point where he might not even make it to Green Bay.

I wouldn't want a player who didn't explore his options because it would make him stupid and we don't need stupid players on this team.

that article didnt talk about any contract details...last time id heard they contract was in the 800K range...please let me know if youve found out anymore about the contract since then

I don't think the sticking part is the money... We are in better cap shape than GB... and we both still have to sign our rookies...

I think the sticking part is that basically GB has said that he would come in as the starter. Where up until now Miami only said he would "compete" for the starting spot... Now, this article indicates that is no longer the case and he would come in as the starter.

I don't know if Knight needs to be guaranteed a starting spot, he is going up against Freeman, it shouldn't be too hard to win.

I wish he would make a desicion already.

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354

Boy, does it take alot to please you.. I guess Junior Seau, Terrell Buckley, Jeff Zgonina, Derrius Thompson, and our draft wasn't good enough.. :rolleyes: :sleep:

And just why should it?

I see this situation as similar to before Jr. Seau signed... You didn't find out how much he REALLY wanted to go to Miami and how much Seau and Wanny were REALLY talking until after the deal was signed...

Green Bay is a red herring and a bargaining chip... Thats all. He want's to be in Miami on that awesome D... He wants to a member of the Hawaiian Bunch!

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Dude did you even read the article? The talks intensified to the point where he might not even make it to Green Bay.

I wouldn't want a player who didn't explore his options because it would make him stupid and we don't need stupid players on this team.

He might just want to play in Miami. Knowing him, if he has his heart set on Miami, he won't go to GB unless he has to.

Here comes Sammy Knight

Knight has 29 interceptions in six seasons.

Freeman has one interception in three seasons.

Knight also is great at causing fumbles, recovering fumbles, and big stops on key downs.
clear.gif

I like Freeman and think he has a bright future, but see him more as a FS after Marion leaves. There will be no competition at SS......
clear.gif

Freeman might compete at Nickel, but more likely will back up both SS and FS.

I like it
clear.gif

"If Sammy plays Defense why does he always have the ball Daddy?"
- Question my 7 year old asked me watching Sammy play a couple years ago......:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom