Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing??

go to NFL.COM , then nfc signings by the team and they have knight undisclosed to miami

Originally posted by Barbarian

LOL... when were not watching Fletch get burnt like microwave popcorn out there this season you'll see just how important the T-Buck signing is ;)

nd DT is the real deal dude. :cool:

I surely hope you are right. I suppose T-Buck is good considering what we have already! ;) :cry: :goof:

Originally posted by Flipper34
k if you say seau is our off-season u must be slow. have you seen darius' numbers? no im not talking bout his stats. im talking bout his 40 time and all that good stuff. hes a potential stud.

Who's slow?? Delirious' 40 time can't be all that if he's been quotes as a "Gadsden" type WR. Potential is fine, but he hasn't used it yet to my knowledge.

if we wanna sign him before he goes to green bay, we have to hurry up now

i think knight will sign, but isnt it the phins that are being cheap as far as paying knight to come?

Originally posted by corona683
i think knight will sign, but isnt it the phins that are being cheap as far as paying knight to come?

They've got less than 3 million under the cap right now, still have to sign their rookies and they are going to look at what cuts will take place on June 1st. We all know that Brian Griese will let go June 1st. Could there be others that might be able to help us? That's why they have to be careful with the dollars that they have left. They want Knight and he sounds like he wants to be in Miami. It's just kind of tight with the cap at this time.

let him go visit G Bay, ill be laughing when he comes back with frozen toes and realizes Its Summer weather in G Bay.

Originally posted by WCoastFin
let him go visit G Bay, ill be laughing when he comes back with frozen toes and realizes Its Summer weather in G Bay.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find it funny that you phin fans use weather to proclaim he will or will not sign with Green Bay. I hardly think the weather has ANYTHING to do with it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, sure it could.

Would you rather live in Green Bay or Miami? Personally..I'd pick Miami ;).

One way to look at it anyways..

Why do you think a lot of players enjoy playing in Miami? Or any southern team for that matter.

Miami is just a nice place to live if you don't live in the ghetto.

Hotties everywhere ;D.

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find it funny that you phin fans use weather to proclaim he will or will not sign with Green Bay. I hardly think the weather has ANYTHING to do with it. :lol:

Having fun on your safari in "denial"?

When the salary numbers are close to the same... You'd better believe weather can be a factor...

See when you live in florida you don't have to warm your car up for a half hour and shovel a foot of snow just to get to the store fo a pack of gum...

While you guys up there are snow locked, people are walking around south beach in shorts and tanktops, whilst tourists (some of whom are from your state) are getting tans and swimming!...

"Weather is not a factor", right... Maybe its not a factor to you and that is why you CHOOSE to live there... But to most people, I mean lets face facts, other than quality of team/prestige, which for this argument we I'll say is bascially even (we've argued quality of team plenty of times before)... here is what I see our states have to offer compared to one another:

Florida...Warm Weather

Wisconsin...Snow

Florida... NO state income tax

Wisconsin... Cheese

Florida... Beaches

Wisconsin... MORE SNOW

Florida... Beautiful Women

Wisconsin... Uhh, did I mention cheese?

Florida... Sports and Entertainment ( The Miami Heat, The Florida Marlins, Orlando Magic, Tampa Bay Devilrays, Tampa Bay Lightening, Florida Panthers, Disney Wolrd, Universal Studios, Sea World, Islands of Adventure, )

Wisconsin... The Packers and ....???

I think you get the picture...

yes 13isgr81 that's why we have a hard time with having Free Agents sign here, and stay right ? and have been such a successful Football team over the last ten years. :rolleyes: Geez maybe some should told Brett Favre,Reggie White,Joe Johnson,Keith Jackson,Leroy Butler,Eugine Robinson,Sean Jones, and Don Beebe of this.

Do you realize since the beggining of FA in the NFL the Green Bay Packers are the only team to post a winning record EVERY YEAR so far?

Didn't Jermaine Lewis already turn down you guys because you played in cold weather? Or was it another cold weather team? The point is, as an athlete, I can tell you weather is a HUGE factor. I would much rather practice in a warm climate than in a cold one. If money is equal, playing time equal, and the only difference is the weather, you can bet that ANY athlete is going to choose the warm weather team. I really thought that was common sense, I guess not.......

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
yes 13isgr81 that's why we have a hard time with having Free Agents sign here, and stay right ? and have been such a successful Football team over the last ten years. :rolleyes:

Do you realize since the beggining of FA in the NFL the Green Bay Packers are the only team to post a winning record EVERY YEAR so far?

Ahh good point... but how often are the cicumstances the same as this... how often are we vying for the same players?

Not to mention that for most of the last 10 years you've had Holmgren, whom you no longer have... and In my opinion the farther you get away from his era the farther you are from seeing the super bowl again...

Back
Top Bottom