Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing??

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Seau IS our off season.

I disagree, I would say the signing of T-Buck is just as important, and the signing of Derrius Thompson could also be just as critical. Both #2 WR and Nickleback were huge needs as well this offseason and both players could be the ones to fill our needs there.

"If Sammy plays Defense why does he always have the ball Daddy?"
- Question my 7 year old asked me watching Sammy play a couple years ago......

Thats what I like to hear. Hopefully , I'll hear my girlfriend ask the same question next year while I'm watchin the phins games. Well , without the daddy part........ well, on second thought, maybe with the daddy part. LOL

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2

Thats what I like to hear. Hopefully , I'll hear my girlfriend ask the same question next year while I'm watchin the phins games. Well , without the daddy part........ well, on second thought, maybe with the daddy part. LOL

Well which is it with or without the Daddy part.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey look it's a Buffalo bill tailgate party
:eek: :booty: :moon: :hump: :eek: :booty: :moon: :hump: :eek: :booty: :moon: :hump:

What do you think their doing?????:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Dude did you even read the article? The talks intensified to the point where he might not even make it to Green Bay.

I wouldn't want a player who didn't explore his options because it would make him stupid and we don't need stupid players on this team.

True, we don't need stupid players. We have enough (stupids) in the FO!!

Originally posted by Barbarian

I disagree, I would say the signing of T-Buck is just as important, and the signing of Derrius Thompson could also be just as critical. Both #2 WR and Nickleback were huge needs as well this offseason and both players could be the ones to fill our needs there.

Like I said, Seau IS our off season. T-buck, the burning bush, will get torched yet again. Delirious has not proven anything yet at all. And our "no-name" rooks,............like I said, Seau IS our off season. ;)

Actually I see another Seau situation here where Knight comes in on the early running downs and on deep pass coverage situations Freeman could still come in to cover for Sammy's supposed lack of speed. He could also rotate with Brock. Would keep them both fresh and rotation worked pretty well for our defensive line so why not mix it up with the safeties?

Like I said, Seau IS our off season. T-buck, the burning bush, will get torched yet again. Delirious has not proven anything yet at all. And our "no-name" rooks,............like I said, Seau IS our off season. ;)

LOL... when were not watching Fletch get burnt like microwave popcorn out there this season you'll see just how important the T-Buck signing is ;)

nd DT is the real deal dude. :cool:

Maybe what was successful with our DT's last year as they were rotated to keep fresh and from being wworn down could be done with our LB's and Safeties... It's just a thought but makes alot of sense.. But of course we'd have our playmakers in when defense needs a stop..

HOORAH:drinker:

k if you say seau is our off-season u must be slow. have you seen darius' numbers? no im not talking bout his stats. im talking bout his 40 time and all that good stuff. hes a potential stud.

True, we don't need stupid players. We have enough (stupids) in the FO!!

It truely AMAZES me that people have the nerve to call the Dolphins staff stupid! Do you really know any stupid people? I have been an employer for over 20 years, I have seen many, many stupid, uneducated and ignorant people. No matter how you feel about the decisions these people make, calling them stupid only shows your own ignorance.:fire:

o man, im just freakin droolin thinkin bout how good our D is gonna b once Sammy signs. Taylor, Thomas, Seau, Marion, Knight, Bowens, Ogunlye, Surtain, Madison n all da others r gonna b da toughest defense in da NFL, hands down. Super Bowls lookin closer den ever, aint it? :-)

Sammy knight signing??

1st a San Diego station makes a mistake and says miami has signed knight, then NFL.COM already has knight as a dolphin, but thats premature, enough already ARE WE GONNA SIGN THE GUY OR WHAT... personally i think we will.. what do you fin fans think?

How bout starting yet another thread about Sammy Knight that is about NOTHING AT ALL!

Back
Top Bottom