Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip?/Sammy knight signing??

this has been brought up time and time again it is a mistake.

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354

Boy, does it take alot to please you.. I guess Junior Seau, Terrell Buckley, Jeff Zgonina, Derrius Thompson, and our draft wasn't good enough.. :rolleyes: :sleep:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

And just why should it?

:eek: :cry: Your kidding right??? :eek: :cry:

Originally posted by Barbarian

What mistake are you refering to?

NFL.com posted the Sammy Knight acquisition on 5/6/03 we all believe they jumped the gun. :jumper: :judge:

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

NFL.com posted the Sammy Knight acquisition on 5/6/03 we all believe they jumped the gun. :jumper: :judge:

Oh... okay, I looked for a thread that had it listed but couldent find it, I must have just overlooked it.

Originally posted by Barbarian

Oh... okay, I looked for a thread that had it listed but couldent find it, I must have just overlooked it.

No problem :friday:

Re: Knight Could Sign With Miami Before GreenBay Trip

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Just to bug the hell out of WCoast :tongue:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/5828772.htm

Im so sick of these threads that I think Im beggining to like em...:lol:...J/K.

Articles like this are intresting and dont bother me, its when the we start posting threads on the same Sammy Knight thoughts over an over and over.
:sleep:

Maybe Knight will sign on my birthday on Tuesday...what a present the Fins would be giving me ;)

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Maybe Knight will sign on my birthday on Tuesday...what a present the Fins would be giving me ;)

Hopefully they give you a early B-Day gift.. because I don't wonna see him make it to Green Bay. :D

Originally posted by Tatonka

i agree :D

And your draft hinged on a fake phone call to Drew from the Raiders. Ever here that one?

lmao

Originally posted by RUDEAWAKERZ2354

Boy, does it take alot to please you.. I guess Junior Seau, Terrell Buckley, Jeff Zgonina, Derrius Thompson, and our draft wasn't good enough.. :rolleyes: :sleep:

Seau IS our off season.

Hey guys, you want to see something rather peculiar? I went to ESPN.com to look at Knight's statistics and they don't even have him at all in their database.

Back
Top Bottom