Koa Misi - No pressure v.s. 2nd and 3rd strings OL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Koa Misi - No pressure v.s. 2nd and 3rd strings OL

I think its funny, this debate over Misi.

First the argument about his draft spot,well Miami had signed Cam Wake that off season and was looking to add more athletic LB'ers
so I dont think they viewed Misi as a pure pass rusher I think they viewed him as a SOLB,which he is.
Second as for Misi's rush skills look at Cam Wake he was cut and playing CFL ball creating himself into a pass rush monster,sometimes
a player has to be given a role to excell at,Misi may not ever be a 14 sack kind of player however in time he might be a 8-10 sack guy.

As for a waste of top 40 pick come off that he is starting and contributing on a very good defense he had 5.5 sacks as a rookie,thats 5.5 sacks more than Vernon Gohlston or Aaron Maybin have in their NFL careers and many here wanted those two bust.

Is Misi a future pro bowler? NO is he a bust NO he is a quality player every team needs that to win.

I said it before. Koa Misi can't "sniff a sack"

and thats exactly what we've done...wasted a 2nd rounder...not busted on a 2nd rounder with misi or anything...but just wasted a very high pick on a guy who looks like he's a 2 down player for life at this stage

LOL you guys are always reaching and drafting poorly. Misi, Pouncey, Odrick, Henne, Thomas, Merling, Ginn Jr., etc. The absolute awfulness of your drafts is why you will be lucky to win 4 or 5 games this year. Hopefully this is the last year of this debacle of a FO and either Gruden, Cowher, or Fisher will come in and clean house and stop this madness. Franchise QB, RT, S, OLB are my predictions next draft and hopefully with no reaches. I am sick of hearing my buddy complain about his team!!!

and thats exactly what we've done...wasted a 2nd rounder...not busted on a 2nd rounder with misi or anything...but just wasted a very high pick on a guy who looks like he's a 2 down player for life at this stage

LOL you guys are always reaching and drafting poorly. Misi, Pouncey, Odrick, Henne, Thomas, Merling, Ginn Jr., etc. The absolute awfulness of your drafts is why you will be lucky to win 4 or 5 games this year. Hopefully this is the last year of this debacle of a FO and either Gruden, Cowher, or Fisher will come in and clean house and stop this madness. Franchise QB, RT, S, OLB are my predictions next draft and hopefully with no reaches. I am sick of hearing my buddy complain about his team!!!

A new troll..

Ughh

Would it be asinine to put Dansby on the outside on 3rd downs and switch with Misi? Just a thought..

nothing like watching misi get a rush opportunity against a dang rb with no help of the cowboys and instead of running the guy over or working the guy over misi got nullified...thats embarrassing for a small rb in pass pro to just stone your solb one on one...

you guys can keep defending this pick all you want...its rediculous

No I can't, I'm just assuming Nolan would have had some input in what type of guy he wants for his system. Obviously Jeff Ireland had the final say on who to draft.

Actually according to Finheaven by law all blame and or responsibility for draft picks and FA signings upto this off season were the sole decision of Bill Parcells with little or no input from staff. Thus giving the ones left on the payroll the ability to plausibly deny any failures.

nothing like watching misi get a rush opportunity against a dang rb with no help of the cowboys and instead of running the guy over or working the guy over misi got nullified...thats embarrassing for a small rb in pass pro to just stone your solb one on one...

you guys can keep defending this pick all you want...its rediculous

I literally lol'd at that play.

Misi isn't great, but he isn't bad.

and the dude can't sniff a qb pressure against the cowboys 2nd stringers...he can't muster up anything...just along for the ride

I don't think Misi is great but we put him against everyone LT their bests tackle when he's out there on 3rd down and move Wake against the RT. His non-elite push rushing skills verses the best pass protector is a recipe for failure for him. Has any SOLB in any Nolan defense ever been a big sack man? I don't think drafting a guy at 40 who is a solid starter and could play 8 years on that side is a bad draft pick.

Hes in a completely different scheme here and its not to produce sacks but rather fill the gap and prevent the iinside tackle runs. It amazes me that you would think this guys gonna take on a 320lb tackle and bullrush him into a sack. its football 101 dude get a grip.

same idiots that have been waxing Crowders balls for four years....................and the beat goes on.

Speaking of Misi, anyone wish we traded down and drafted Casey Matthews at LB? Future guy to go with Dansby.

Back
Top Bottom