Kudos To The Front Office For These Moves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kudos To The Front Office For These Moves

can someone that is against this FO show me another FO in the NFL that hits on 100% of their moves?? or even hits on more than 50% of their picks?

seems like so many Dolphins fans have blinders on and realize that most teams have similar stats that the dolphins do on their moves...and recently, as seen in this thread maybe even less.

:good: Op.
It's the first round picks that have been our nemesis. You can't miss out 50% of the time on those.

McMillan is coming around as well.
Robert Quinn trade. Essentially Landry for Quinn, was it not?

Kenyan Drake in Round 3, when you've already drafted Tunsil and XMan (and acquired Kiko Alonso for nothing) is nothing to sneeze at.

Re-reading my own post, that is legit three All Pro talents in the first three rounds of one draft (not just pro bowl. All Pro).

I don't know if any of those guys will ever make the All Pro team, but how often do you go 3 for 3 on that level of talent in the first three rounds of one draft?

can someone that is against this FO show me another FO in the NFL that hits on 100% of their moves?? or even hits on more than 50% of their picks?

seems like so many Dolphins fans have blinders on and realize that most teams have similar stats that the dolphins do on their moves...and recently, as seen in this thread maybe even less.

:good: Op.
No but there are FOs that put better systems together like NE, Pitt, GB etc where everyone from owner to HC are on same page and they have a plan - and draft / acquire players to fit their plan. This last off-season is first time I have felt like this is what we are doing whether I agreed w all the moves or not.

Re-reading my own post, that is legit three All Pro talents in the first three rounds of one draft (not just pro bowl. All Pro).

I don't know if any of those guys will ever make the All Pro team, but how often do you go 3 for 3 on that level of talent in the first three rounds of one draft?

Come on man, I like Drake as much as the next guy, but he isn’t an All-Pro level RB.

They stole Vincent Taylor for sure. I had him as a top 50 player in the 2017 draft class.

I don't understand why Taylor isn't getting more credit now. He is making plays every single game. For a man with his size and build he moves so well. I haven't keyed on the DTs every play, so maybe I'm missing bad plays he has had, but our DT rotation has improved despite moving on from Suh IMHO, and Taylor is a huge reason for this.

I was just saying that he has All Pro talent. And I think he does.

That’s fair, everyone has their opinion and Drake has the talent. I just don’t think he’ll ever get the usage needed to put up All-Pro numbers. That’s reserved for the workhorse backs like Melvin Gordon and Todd Gurley.

That’s fair, everyone has their opinion and Drake has the talent. I just don’t think he’ll ever get the usage needed to put up All-Pro numbers. That’s reserved for the workhorse backs like Melvin Gordon and Todd Gurley.
True.

I said these guys may never make All Pro, but the three of them all have that level of talent.

Gore has more carries than Drake. If you have all pro talent I would think you would be the work horse but I don't think Gase sees Drake's ceiling that high.

Come on man, I like Drake as much as the next guy, but he isn’t an All-Pro level RB.

The other two aren't All Pro level either. That term is thrown around all too casually.

Frank Gore has never been first team All Pro and was named second team All Pro only one time, despite now being the 4th leading rusher in NFL history. That should provide some perspective toward the burden of being named All Pro.

Drake isn't in the same stratosphere. His name won't come up at all in the All Pro conversation.

Back
Top Bottom