Kyle Orton Waived!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Orton Waived!!!!!

Where is all this talk of Matt Moore being our franchise QB ????? Sorry, but a couple of OK games against some pathetic teams and suddenly we've gone from pathetic washed up backup to savior in 3 weeks. :tumbleweed:

Hate to say it, but we are still in desperate need of a new coach, GM, QB, TE, OL, etc. etc. Just because a couple other teams turn in pathetic performances, doesn't make us better all of the sudden. We're not as pathetic as Indy, but we are not a .500 team yet.

I'm reserving judgement on Matt Moore as franchise material but he has shown the ability to get the ball into the redzone which Hene could not. Moore has also had not just ok games but outstanding games. The kind we used to get on a regular basis from Marino. It shows the front office what good QB play can get you. Just like in 2008 with Pennington we win the AFC East and make the playoffs for the first time in a decade? Give him the remainder of the season to see what he has got and then go from there.

SMH....

He is obviously going to either the Bears, or Houston. Lets not be dumb here people.

Houston already said they wont sign him. So you're "let's not be dumb here people" comment makes you look dumb.

I think Arizona Seattle or Washington would put in a claim before Chicago would. The teams with the worst records get the first dibs. Chicago's backup QB isn't all that bad either.

as for denver you guys do know that elways not happy this team is winning under tebow right??? i mean it couldn't be more obvious this is not what he wanted...tebow winning and him having to keep running him out there while it gets harder and harder for elway to get his guy at qb in the draft with each win...
Did you hear Elway ridiculed Tebows passing, 3d down conversion rate and his doubt he is the long term answer for Denver on his radio show? All things that are obvious but to throw him under a bus like that when he is 4-1 this year won't play well with the fans in Denver.

Did you hear Elway ridiculed Tebows passing, 3d down conversion rate and his doubt he is the long term answer for Denver on his radio show? All things that are obvious but to throw him under a bus like that when he is 4-1 this year won't play well with the fans in Denver.

Elway was getting ripped apart on his Twitter account all day, it was hilarious.

Indy has the first crack at Orton with the worst record ... we should find out soon if Indy is Sucking For Luck!!

Indy has the first crack at Orton with the worst record ... we should find out soon if Indy is Sucking For Luck!!

I agree and if Indy does end up with the 1st pick I hope Luck pulls a Eli and refuses to go to the Colts.

He will not be considered by this front office. He is not from Dallas. Although who ever get him will have to put up 700000 for the remainder of the year. I think.

This is truly an indictment of Ireland's player assessment skills. He was about to trade for a guy that just got waved. And Ross thinks he should be kept ? Oh God are we in trouble !

He will not be considered by this front office. He is not from Dallas. Although who ever get him will have to put up 700000 for the remainder of the year. I think.

I'm not sure. I think if you are wavied that contract is not guaranteed.

This is truly an indictment of Ireland's player assessment skills. He was about to trade for a guy that just got waved. And Ross thinks he should be kept ? Oh God are we in trouble !

None of us have ANY idea what was going on behind the scenes. And at the time there was a very, very small number of people on here that didn't want Orton. Believe it or not, Orton > Chad Henne. That is a fact. If we started the season with Orton we have no idea what may have happened to this season. Same with Moore.

Like most people said if the Colts don't land Luck there should be some investigating going on.

He was about to and didn't....when everyone was screaming how bad our QB situation was, and how Orton could be the next Messiah. If anything, Ireland looks like a genius when it comes to NOT overpaying for him.

There are plenty of reasons to bash Ireland, this isn't one of them. In fact, quite the opposite.

Houston already said they wont sign him. So you're "let's not be dumb here people" comment makes you look dumb.

Yeah, lets wait until Matt "Hot Tub" Leinart plays one game.

Funny how quickly they will change their mind.

When do the waiver claims end?

None of us have ANY idea what was going on behind the scenes. And at the time there was a very, very small number of people on here that didn't want Orton. Believe it or not, Orton > Chad Henne. That is a fact. If we started the season with Orton we have no idea what may have happened to this season. Same with Moore.

Like most people said if the Colts don't land Luck there should be some investigating going on.

and how exactly is that a Fact? There is no way on God's green earth that Henne would have been replace by Tebow!!
I think Moore has done great...but lets not forget its only been 3 games. The 4 prior to that we would have taken Tebow over him.

There is no point in picking him up the season is lost hes not a franchise qb stay with moore

Back
Top Bottom