Kyle Orton Waived!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Orton Waived!!!!!

Any team that claims Orton would have to pay him $1.58 million for 6 games.

well if thats accurate he could be claimed...although kc i think is mailing this season in...anybody who runs tyler palko out there who stunk at pittsburgh and it baffles me he is in the league period can't be interested in winning...guys god awful

as for denver you guys do know that elways not happy this team is winning under tebow right??? i mean it couldn't be more obvious this is not what he wanted...tebow winning and him having to keep running him out there while it gets harder and harder for elway to get his guy at qb in the draft with each win...

They should call Orton "autobox" because he comes without any clutch.

For the love of GOD, stay away from this guy. I don't care if he comes in and pays us to play the rest of the season. He is not the answer for the future, and the offense is finally building some chemistry. Don't need that messed up by a pre-madonna that thinks he's worth every bit of his 9 million and wants to start. Finish with Moore to see what he has and draft a QB this year

He sucks but suckage quotient is always relative: so given that, IMO he'd probably help the jest

I'll allow my old friend X-Pac to answer this for me.....

I say pick him up and then if he walks as a free agent next year we will get draft compensation. And yes he is better than JP.

not that I want him, but it does raise the question if this Front office was willing to trade picks away for him, why would they not pursue him when it doesn't cost any picks???

He's prob going to KC or the Colts, those would be his 2 best options if he wants to play right away.

I think the fanbase owes the Miami FO an apology for this one. You kill them on everything else, be nice for once :O.

Back
Top Bottom