Kyle Pitts is the key | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyle Pitts is the key

Why not trade down 2 0r 3 spots then take bpa

18? Hell yes. Move up from 18, maybe depending on cost. 3? No f'ing way.

Same exact thought process when it comes to Jaylen Waddle for me.

Our o-line will need to play better in 2021 than they did in 2020. They were still sub par. A solid o-line will go a long way in Tua's development.

The value is Sewell at 3. He’s a legitimate bad ***. So I wouldn’t be mad with that pick. The more I watch Chase, the more I like him...I’d be very happy if we picked him. Smith just had an amazing year.....So I’d be happy with that pick. I think we would have to trade down to take Pitts.....And I wouldn’t be mad if we did. Those are all solid picks in my book. If Grier drafts anyone else.....I’m gonna be pissed.
I personally would take Chase over Smith. Chase is bigger, more physical and just knows how to get open and is a huge play maker.

Didn't Vontae's brother go at #6, or something crazy like that?

He was a physical specimen at TE, and had some good seasons, but I dunno about the wisdom in that one.

If he’s there at 18 I would be shocked and I would personally run to the podium with the pick. I’d rather pick pitts at 3 and waddle at 18. I think waddle will be there at 18.

Lol, we would be on the clock for less than 10 seconds

I think we could come away with some combination of:

Smith/Chase/Waddle/Pitts/Bateman in the first.
Etienne/Harris/Freiermuth/Moehrig/Holland/Humphrey/Dickerson in the second
Williams/Carter/Gainwell/Hill/Myers in the third.

Of course there are tons of other options. Point is we should be able to get a #1 WR and a #2 WR (or elite slot/TE). A great RB and a great free safety or center. Or a well rounded inline TE and a great FS or OC coupled with a darn good RB.

I'd resign our DE's/edge, add FA LB'er, maybe even a RT if an appealing deal comes along. I suspect some teams are going to have to let some players go.

The more I watch Tyreek Hill the more I want us to draft Waddle. If the goal is to get a playmaker he is the guy!!

Gesecki is a receiving tight end, and rather good. Pitts is the last guy we need. WR, O line, pass rusher, linebacker, safety- all much bigger needs.

We are only forced to talk about Pitts over and over again because he is a Gator and this is a South Florida message board with a lot of Gator fans.

Instead of drafting a TE why not trade for Oj Howard? Cameron Brate is a great TE. I think the bucs would listen to calls

Gesecki is a receiving tight end, and rather good. Pitts is the last guy we need. WR, O line, pass rusher, linebacker, safety- all much bigger needs.

We are only forced to talk about Pitts over and over again because he is a Gator and this is a South Florida message board with a lot of Gator fans.
I don't think that is why. I believe it is because Pitts offers a better skill set than Gesicki, where Gesicki seems to be a long strider and more of a straight-line runner. In comparison, Pitts seems more agile, which might help him gain separation easier. He also seems to be an underrated blocker. I would like to see us take him 1st and use him with Gesicki. I love Smith, too. However, I think the WR position has more depth, so I would go with Pitts first and then see if we can pair Smith or Waddle with him.

Back
Top Bottom