Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray Declares For Nfl

My way of thinking, as much as I LOVE Lawrence, assuming Murray is available to us via a trade up scenario:

In two years, you MIGHT be able to draft Lawrence, in April (if a deal is in place and he's on the board) you WILL be able to draft Kyler Murray. Awful lot of what if and maybe in the hope that you might be able to draft a guy in two years isn't enough for me to pass on an opportunity to get a great kid this year if he's there for us.

The Arizona Cardinals new HC, Kliff Kingsbury is on record as saying, "He'd draft Murrey #1 overall if he had the chance", well guess who has the #1 pick in the 2019 draft. I believe Murrey is an Arizona Cardinal when all is said and done. Kingsbury is enamored with Kyler.

I can see Murray getting drafted by the Cardinals if he declares because of Kingsburys infatuation with him and then trading Rosen to someone desperate. They have the 1st overall pick.

If someone really wants Murray the Cardinals will definitely come out the biggest winner out of that deal with multiple picks being dealt for 1st overall.

I'm positive that RIGHT NOW the mindset in Arizona is that Kliff Kingsbury is there to turn Josh Rosen into Patrick Mahomes.

I raised the possibility that Kingsbury might have been hired BECAUSE he's so high on Kyler Murray and they have the #1 pick and he somehow convinced them that he could turn Murray into a superstar and the offense into the greatest show on earth. That is a possibility but I'd say a low odds bet.

I'd say right now it's all about Josh Rosen.

The problem is it's going to be a long THREE MONTHS heading into draft day, for Kliff Kingsbury to work on those guys, and for those guys to work on Kyler Murray, and it wouldn't surprise me if at some point in the process they do decide, yeah I think we should take Murray and trade Rosen.

This QB draft is not very good. That Drew Lock is going to end up in the 1st round sort of speaks to that. I do not see Dwayne Haskins as any sort of slam dunk. He's not even got the sort of velocity that typical NFL starters have. And it's not as if he makes up for that with great feet or movement skills.

So with this QB class the way it is, you make Josh Rosen available, and suddenly I think you could get a couple of teams bidding against one another to get him.

The Giants, Jags, Broncos, Dolphins, and Redskins are all operating right now as if they absolutely need a quarterback. The Bengals may join that list depending on who they hire. Sure I guess the Eagles could hand Nick Foles over to one of those guys, but nobody else is going to find a starter just laying on the ground. You have that many teams with no QB options, and then you have a draft class that includes Kyler Murray, Dwayne Haskins, Drew Lock, and Daniel Jones. And two of those guys shouldn't be in 1st round discussions. At all.

Drop a Josh Rosen into that situation and yeah, you might get some bidding.

Well, I'm not nearly as sold on Kyler Murray as an elite NFL quarterback as everybody else in this thread, I probably won't have him graded quite that high, and it'd be my guess that Kingsbury took the Arizona job in large part due to Josh Rosen.

Hype as in QBs coming from easy systems, RG3,Mariota,Gabbert, Kaepernick and Lamar Jackson, I'm sure there's more, Big 12 is the worst.

You can like or not like Lamar Jackson, but he didn't come from an "easy system" here at Louisville. Bobby Petrino's offense runs plenty of pro concepts. It's not some kinda pass happy bullshit.

I'm watching Murray highlights right now and wow the kid throws awesome. Great spiral, quick throws, does well throwing deep. Just wondering about his height, a 5'10 QB in the NFL? I guess the only defense for that is Russell Wilson.

I'd trade for Rosen, but it aint gonna be a first.

Offer them a second and its a deal.

Tip of the cap to KK if he was able to sell an NFL franchise on giving him a first time NFL shot while also convincing them to dump their new first round QB in trade for a new first round QB

Tip of the cap to KK if he was able to sell an NFL franchise on giving him a first time NFL shot while also convincing them to dump their new first round QB in trade for a new first round QB

Tip of the cap to KK just for getting hired after having a losing record at Texas Tech and being run out of town despite the fact that he's a school legend.

Excellent news, now we need to move up, starting now. I love X but we have to use him as bait unfortunately we have nothing else on the roster bar Tunsil (whom you absolutely need to keep with any new QB) of any value, may need to give up another draft pick too. Just do whatever it takes, outside of Tunsil.

Someone on Twitter pointed out that Murray entering the draft really puts the Jets in a nice position sitting at #3 in the draft. Say Murray , Haskins goes 1 and 2. Jets can add Bosa to an already solid defense. If a QB is still there they can trade the pick and load up on draft picks. Ya think the Jets would Trade with us so we can get Murray?

:lol:

im with Geordie. Xavien is the only bait we have for anything. NFL teams need to realize that high priced and overpaid players don't win you super bowls.

Elite QBs....usually....do.

If Xavien wants 16 million a year to get injured a few games and get torched by the best receivers, trade him for a 1st round pick to a CB needy team.

The only QBs in this draft I really like are Murray, Jones and yea I do like that Stick guy too. If the Fins feel Murray is the guy, use 2 picks to trade up and get him.

$4 million dollar signing bonus in baseball is a whole lot less than he’d get as a top 15 pick in the nfl draft.

I’m guessing he got a high grade from the draft advisor committee

I think we all know he’s going high...doubt he gets to 13.

Back
Top Bottom