La Canfora: Dolphins PERHAPS facing loss of draft pick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

La Canfora: Dolphins PERHAPS facing loss of draft pick

Eh, I don't really care if they take a pick or not

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

we had 10 picks last year and 5 in the first 3 rounds and what do we have to show for it? no way on earth is cleveland the most pathetic franchise in sports, no way as long as the dolphins are still in business.

Why would the NFL penalize the Dolphins? What basis do they have for that. Makes no sense. If we get punished the Pats need to be punished for having a murderer on their team.

we had 10 picks last year and 5 in the first 3 rounds and what do we have to show for it? no way on earth is cleveland the most pathetic franchise in sports, no way as long as the dolphins are still in business.
We have a different GM this year

The only thing he is right about is Philbin being asleep at the wheel. He almost puts me to sleep when he talks. Other than that I can't remember if laconfused has ever been right about anything

new gm same results...book it! its still hilarious to me that a professional sports team would hire its new gm only after the first 5 or 6 candidates turned them down. how is that even possible? only miami...

Why wouldn't you? Miami only has 6 picks as it is and they have almost an entire offensive line to rebuild. We need everything we have.

I agree with you. I am just apathetic to this team right now. I'm just not moved by any of this and feel like if we have 5 picks or 15 picks it wouldn't make a difference.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I'm not worried, because we have very little idea how to use draft picks to begin with.

Let me guess: fans fault?

And according to Finheaven La Canfora gets everything wrong all the time. So i guess we are fine.

He actualy is wrong a lot. Not all the time but I would argue most of the time.

JLC makes a lot of incorrect predictions/breaking stories. I'd go so far as to call him a blatant guesser. But when you break this down, the team didn't know with the exception of the OL coach who will be fired and has already been replaced. The actions taken by Ross, Philbin, and anyone else still here were right and appropriate. If anything, we were too cautious by suspending Incognito before the evidence was really out and evaluated. Ross purged the team of the GM, OC, and is about to purge it of the entire OL staff and starting roster with the possible exception of Pouncey. I just can't see where that merits a loss of draft picks.

Also, consider this. If what the NFL wants us to do is to get rid of the bad actors and jettison all 5 starting OL, then taking away our ammunition to replace them is a dis-incentive to doing it. That would set a very bad precedent. Fines? Sure. Suspensions? Sure. But not a salary cap penalty or a loss of draft picks. Those would be dis-incentives to fix the problem.

I have no inside information and sometimes not even a clue, but this team surely won't lose a draft pick. Incognito's career is over, why punish the organization?

Despite all this, I say pay Pouncey the money he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom