LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh

Well that's an interesting connect the dots.

Harbaugh is not going to be allowed to leave SF for the Fins even if there is a power struggle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

there's not a play that goes by that jim harbaugh doesn't cry about someone committing a foul against his team...

What, there is concern around the league of how the reporting structure will be in Miami....

Laconfora should have put a question mark in his title to that article.

If anything chases away top prospects for our GM spot , it will be the media not philbin or aponte.

Really....first time i have heard it... could be because LaConfora is a retard just a guess.

Uhm, am I the only person here who sees this column and thinks "GOOD! I hope it's true!" ?

Pure speculation by LaCanfora, who's reporting through this process has been substandard.

At the same time, is anyone going to complain if we're using Gamble to recruit Harbaugh at this time next year? I won't. The guy is a heck of a football coach and the staff he put together in San Francisco was spectacular. Go look at it some time. Amazing resumes.

Laconfora should have put a question mark in his title to that article.

If anything chases away top prospects for our GM spot , it will be the media not philbin or aponte.

Ross has a perception problem around NFL media circles. Until that changes, we will continue seeing stories like this. A lot of that is self inflicted.

Back
Top Bottom