LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh

harbaugh loves it on the west coast...waste of time

What good job opening is out there right now, or will be out there soon? Because if things are as bad as rumored there between Baalke and Harbaugh, it's a possibility.

Of course, that begs the question, if Harbaugh's personality is really that caustic... do we still want him?

harbaugh loves it on the west coast...waste of time
Not enough that it will stop him from pursuing something he really wants. His wife likes the San Jose area and the Dolphins job with Ireland in place wasn't enticing enough to pull him away.

If he's out in SF, he'll leave for his choice of opportunities.

What good job opening is out there right now, or will be out there soon? Because if things are as bad as rumored there between Baalke and Harbaugh, it's a possibility.

Of course, that begs the question, if Harbaugh's personality is really that caustic... do we still want him?

i dont think he's going anywhere...but if he did i bet it would be on that side of the country...

Harbaugh isn't that good of a coach. Don't know why we would want him

Also, Ross like a Boss makin plans

618614c49632fda85ff9ca7684929852314a02ea-1.jpg

Like Saban, he may be better suited for a college job.

Like Saban, he may be better suited for a college job.

I don't know if I buy that. Everything I know about Harbaugh tells me he isn't going back to college unless he runs out of options in the pros.

I can envision certain posters criticizing harbaugh for wearing a sharpie around his neck after his first preseason loss as dolphins head coach.

Laconfora should have put a question mark in his title to that article.

If anything chases away top prospects for our GM spot , it will be the media not philbin or aponte.

I'm hoping we don't go with a GM that is swayed by the media...

If Harbaugh were ever to part ways with the 49ers, it would be foolish of him to limit his options by geographical region.

I don't know if I buy that. Everything I know about Harbaugh tells me he isn't going back to college unless he runs out of options in the pros.
Agreed. He turned down Michigan after Rich Rod was fired because he wants to coach in the NFL. My point is that NFL players will be far less tolerant of his personality than a college kid.

Back
Top Bottom