LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh

I could live with Joe for a year if Harbaugh comes in one more season.

This can't be according to Ross at the round table he didn't really want Harbaugh and told him he felt he wasn't ready for nfl and to stay at Stanford!

I don't like hearing anything about Harbaugh and Miami, I think he's the best coach in the game. My guess is(my hope) is he is leaking stuff like this out there to gain more power/money from SF

I don't like hearing anything about Harbaugh and Miami, I think he's the best coach in the game. My guess is(my hope) is he is leaking stuff like this out there to gain more power/money from SF

Don't worry dude, he's not coming to Miami anytime soon.

Ozzy rules!!

Harbaugh isn't leaking this stuff. This chain of rumors started when Harbaugh was rumored to be in contention for the USC and Texas jobs. The 49ers response was "We aren't going to stop him."

I don't think he's going anywhere either, but he's only under contract through 2014. With the speculation that Joe is getting a one year tryout, I expect these rumors to intensify if we hire Gamble.

yeah, uh Jim?

Why dont you go take a ride on Ross's plane? Dawn is waiting for you in the back.

Harbaugh could've been here if he wanted.

he's in San Fran because he didn't want to move his family. In particular his wife didn't want to come to Florida from what I remember.

He's got a good thing there, why the hell would he just up and leave. This isn't college.

Hahaha that is one of the most speculative reports I've read in awhile. Can't believe I read that entire article, I feel a little bit dumber now.

If it was possible I think Philbin himself would say: Well you can't pass up an opportunity like that Mr. Ross.

We should be so lucky; I love watching him coach out here in the bay area. My god it'd be a nice upgrade over the walking corpse Philbin. It'll never happen though.

Harbaugh could've been here if he wanted.

he's in San Fran because he didn't want to move his family. In particular his wife didn't want to come to Florida from what I remember.

He's got a good thing there, why the hell would he just up and leave. This isn't college.
Had nothing to do with Florida. His wife likes San Jose and his public reasoning he picked the 49ers was he didn't have to move from his home. I can certainly understand that but there have been reports that Harbaugh didn't like Ireland which turned him off to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom