LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LaCanfora: Ross still wants Jim Harbaugh

harbaugh loves it on the west coast...waste of time

Harbaugh told people he was coming here. He very much thought he was about to become the head coach of the Dolphins. Then he met Jeff Ireland. Mike Lombardi talked about it in a podcast I heard a while back. He met Ireland and then a day later he accepted the San Francisco job.

Harbaugh told people he was coming here. Then he met Jeff Ireland. Mike Lombardi talked about it in a podcast I heard a while back.

maybe then but now that he's a proven nfl winner he would have plenty of suitors i'd say...i just dont see a shot in hell...that ship has sailed imo...

maybe then but now that he's a proven nfl winner he would have plenty of suitors i'd say...i just dont see a shot in hell...that ship has sailed imo...
What's going to open on the West Coast? The Raiders possibly but I don't see anything other than that. Now if he really loves the area and wants to be a part of that organization cool. But I seriously doubts he restricts himself to one job.

I don't see any reason to be that definitive imo.

Either way we're getting pretty far ahead of ourselves working out scenarios involving Harbaugh. We've got enough to worry about with the GM job.

I don't think it's unreasonable to believe that the Dolphins could have a shot at hiring Harbaugh IF he does part ways with the Niners in 2015. Especially if we land Tom Gamble as our GM. However, it will also depend on who else is looking for a new HC that year. The competition could be tough.

But it's all speculation anyway, since we don't even know if Ross really wants Gamble or if Gamble wants the Miami Dolphins.

Harbaugh told people he was coming here. He very much thought he was about to become the head coach of the Dolphins. Then he met Jeff Ireland. Mike Lombardi talked about it in a podcast I heard a while back. He met Ireland and then a day later he accepted the San Francisco job.

I knew Ireland played a big part in ****ing that up. IIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEELLANNNNDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 49ers won't let that go, regardless if Harbaugh is unpleasant behind the scenes. Winning that many games is an extreme rarity, especially with a young quarterback. They will come to their senses if it's actually close to happening.

Their season win over/under would plummet. I can tell you that much.

Harbaugh is not going to be allowed to leave SF for the Fins even if there is a power struggle.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

Not saying Harbaugh would leave SF but if he coaches out his contract he becomes a FA coach and can go anywhere he wants.

I hate LaCanfora. There is no bigger bull****ter and drama queen in the national media landscape.

His articles are pure trash.

What a goof.

Back
Top Bottom