Lack of Mike Wallace deep ball is because Ryan Tannehill can't make that throw. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lack of Mike Wallace deep ball is because Ryan Tannehill can't make that throw.

People must not understand what the role of an offensive line is and how a bad one effects a QB.

It's a contagious disease that has swept over the nation called "fantasy football". If you don't have to draft them to a fantasy team and they don't score points, then that position(s) aren't really important. Not to mention the mentality it holds that making personnel decisions are just as easy as clicking the add/drop option and "poof" problem fixed.

Mike Wallace is so overpaid it's ridiculous. I've never seen a number one receiver who needs to be hit in the chest with a superglue covered football. He has talent , but I don't believe he's a legit 1 . At best he's a great compliment as a two. AT BEST

Based on what? What have you seen that suggests it is developing? He doesn't even really try anymore. Talking about head in the sand.

Listen guys throwing the deep ball is all about timing , I use to play QB in high school ,just because you have the arm ,dosent mean that the deep ball is always there , the OL has a lot to do with the deep ball the QB has got to have time to make the throw deep , plus it takes practice ,which I bet they haven't had when they are in practice ,but you have to have a OL that gives you time to set this up ,and the QB has got to be on time with his WR , yeah Tannehill has all the tools to make the throw BUT as I said its a timing thing and if the OL isn't giving you that time you cant make the throw But to me its both , Not enough practice with Wallace for whatever reason and the OL not giving Tannehill enough time , but imo if the Dolphins brass isn't letting the QB and WR PRATICE THIS then that could be the problem , we don't know the full details on this , but I can tell you from experience , it IS A TIMING THING .

Listen guys throwing the deep ball is all about timing , I use to play QB in high school ,just because you have the arm ,dosent mean that the deep ball is always there , the OL has a lot to do with the deep ball the QB has got to have time to make the throw deep , plus it takes practice ,which I bet they haven't had when they are in practice ,but you have to have a OL that gives you time to set this up ,and the QB has got to be on time with his WR , yeah Tannehill has all the tools to make the throw BUT as I said its a timing thing and if the OL isn't giving you that time you cant make the throw But to me its both , Not enough practice with Wallace for whatever reason and the OL not giving Tannehill enough time , but imo if the Dolphins brass isn't letting the QB and WR PRATICE THIS then that could be the problem , we don't know the full details on this , but I can tell you from experience , it IS A TIMING THING .

How come the change in tune? When was the epiphany?

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...HREAD-***-Week-14&p=1065268907#post1065268907
WE NEED TO GET ANOTHER QB that can throw deep .

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...atching-this-game&p=1065269577#post1065269577
The reason were not throwing deep isn't or wasn't up until this game is because Tannehill CANT THROW THE DEEP BALL .

This is why Wallace should spend time with Tannehill in the offseason, even if he believes its all on the QB. Sit down with Ryan, tell him what needs to change and then go practice it. And it wouldn't take much effort, the workouts happen anyway, he would just have to show up.

Those guys seem small for linemen. :p

YEAH the problem isn't that we don't have WR that can catch , yeah they drop a few but if we look at the Ravens game Tannehill had less than 3 seconds to throw the ball before being hit , it really wouldn't matter if we had megatron it wouldn't help unless Tannehill had time to make the throw .we need 2 Guards and some depth sowe can get Pouncey back at his C poss because he is grading out bad as a guard and its making our OL weaker while he is playing out of poss , when pouncey took over for Satale on a couple plays I could see a difference in the push on the OL , even when it was a couple plays .

This is why Wallace should spend time with Tannehill in the offseason, even if he believes its all on the QB. Sit down with Ryan, tell him what needs to change and then go practice it. And it wouldn't take much effort, the workouts happen anyway, he would just have to show up.

THIS ^ that's what I Cant understand If they had been doing this in the off season and MiNi Camp this should have been down pat , I just think that the Coaches thought that this would come natural but it dosent it takes time to get this down , the Coaches should have know this , and don't know why that they haven't .

Back
Top Bottom