Laconfora: Cowher will likely pick Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laconfora: Cowher will likely pick Miami

At first I wanted the young, hungry coordinator type guy. But the more I think about it, the more I think we need a proven person to turn this ship around. Get the Chin!!

cowher is overrated

he had a good last couple of years but before that all i seem to remember if his teams continually underachieving

cowher is overrated

he had a good last couple of years but before that all i seem to remember if his teams continually underachieving
6 AFC championship games. 2 Super Bowls with 1 Title. I bet you would have loved him before Rex entered the picture.

Neil O'donell Threw that game then left the steelers to goto the jets after the steelers offered more then any other qb playing the game at that time.

If tom clements comes in aftet leaving the packers and we do not have the #1 pick, does he lure matt flynn, who will be a free agent at the end of the year? Then we can use our first round pick on another huge hole besides qb. If we can't get luck, this could work out well too. Any thoughts? Saw his name being thrown around as a QB coach by a few people.

If tom clements comes in aftet leaving the packers and we do not have the #1 pick, does he lure matt flynn, who will be a free agent at the end of the year? Then we can use our first round pick on another huge hole besides qb. If we can't get luck, this could work out well too. Any thoughts? Saw his name being thrown around as a QB coach by a few people.

Obviously I'd rather get Luck/Barkley/Jones/RG3, but if we miss on Luck and Clements wants Flynn I'm fine using that pick on a playmaker.

My first choice would be we draft our QB.

classic go for the big name.....never fails.

I say go for a guy who will have a little more to prove. jeff fisher.

6 AFC championship games. 2 Super Bowls with 1 Title. I bet you would have loved him before Rex entered the picture.
Precisely.

Personally I don't see how you can call one of only 28 coaches to ever win a Super Bowl "overrated."

Back
Top Bottom