Lakers Lakers Lakers | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Lakers Lakers

Why even argue Amars? Section wants, so desperately to crown Wade the best in the NBA, he will shout down anybody else and say certian things are facts when they aren't. If you listened to him, Wade has won 15 championships, played better than Kobe in every facet of the game and singelhandedly defeated the war on terrorism.

But Section is smart enough to know that he can't crown Wade the king because quite a few players stand in Dwayne's way, including Kobe.

You got the wrong guy buddy.

I was the guy that got shouted down after I said that Kobe was better than Jordan ever was in the NBA MVP thread.

I have never ranked Wade above Kobe in any of my top 50 NBA player lists (I have to update it..it is almost a year old now)

I just stated a FACT that Wade has been a better playoff player than kobe. That is all. I am not coming down from the mountain with the tablets with that.

Kobe hasn't won a series without SHAQ. Has he? Wade has won 2 without him, including a sweep of the Wizards in the second round.

I say we stop jacking eachothers thread and get back to talking about what the threads are meant for, any takers?

You got the wrong guy buddy.

I was the guy that got shouted down after I said that Kobe was better than Jordan ever was in the NBA MVP thread.

I have never ranked Wade above Kobe in any of my top 50 NBA player lists (I have to update it..it is almost a year old now)

I just stated a FACT that Wade has been a better playoff player than kobe. That is all. I am not coming down from the mountain with the tablets with that.

Kobe hasn't won a series without SHAQ. Has he? Wade has won 2 without him, including a sweep of the Wizards in the second round.

FACT. The Eastern conference teams, outside of Detroit and maybe Cleveland, those years and still now don't even come close to what Phoenix can do. Sure, Kobe can beat them in a 4 game series easily with his left hand. But he's in the West and I'd take a 10th or 11th seeded West team over whatever the Heat faced in the 1st and 2nd rounds. It is totally not a fact that Wade has been a better playoff player than Kobe. Only a Heat homer can claim that. I mean, really, what fact? I've already said Kobe's faced better defenders and himself has to guard top #1's like Parker, Kidd, and Nash. And having better defenders on you is worse than having to defend a good offensive guy. Wade and the Heat couldn't even win 4 games against the Suns in 2 years in a non-playoff intensity setting. Their first victory in 3 years against the Suns was this Dec. Here's something for ya, Kobe's never lost in the 1st round, much less got swept, with Shaq while Wade has.

I say we stop jacking eachothers thread and get back to talking about what the threads are meant for, any takers?

I'd like that to happen but you've got better chances of getting Israeli's and Palestinians make peace. :lol:

FACT. The Eastern conference teams, outside of Detroit and maybe Cleveland, those years and still now don't even come close to what Phoenix can do. Sure, Kobe can beat them in a 4 game series easily with his left hand. But he's in the West and I'd take a 10th or 11th seeded West team over whatever the Heat faced in the 1st and 2nd rounds. It is totally not a fact that Wade has been a better playoff player than Kobe. Only a Heat homer can claim that. I mean, really, what fact? I've already said Kobe's faced better defenders and himself has to guard top #1's like Parker, Kidd, and Nash. And having better defenders on you is worse than having to defend a good offensive guy. Wade and the Heat couldn't even win 4 games against the Suns in 2 years in a non-playoff intensity setting. Their first victory in 3 years against the Suns was this Dec. Here's something for ya, Kobe's never lost in the 1st round, much less got swept, with Shaq while Wade has.

[admin] No personal attacks! [/admin]

:lol: You are reaching. Stick Wade's teams in the West and they don't touch the playoffs more than likely. Conversely, put Kobe's team in the East and he probably makes it as far, if not further than the Heat did.

Its amazing Kobe even pushed the Suns to the brink of elimination with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown in the starting rotation. Talk about a black hole of suck.

Um, hate to burst your bubble and subsequent personal attack rant, but according to his gamelog on Yahoo Sports and Sportsline, Wade never beat the Suns in 05-06...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3708/gamelog;_ylt=AoZTx1S5Hy3FgNIp89sOpwukvLYF?year=2005
http://sportsline.com/nba/players/player/gamelogs/2005/400578

Do you know my Visa card # too? Playing against a guy who's sole purpose is to make your life a living hell with his defense is a lot harder than a guy who scores a lot. Try it once in a while.

Wade won two series without Shaq in the Eastern Conference. We'll see if he could ever do the same against better Western talent.

NE ways lets compare kobe and wade after their careers.

Kobe >>>> Wade

:lol: You are reaching. Stick Wade's teams in the West and they don't touch the playoffs more than likely. Conversely, put Kobe's team in the East and he probably makes it as far, if not further than the Heat did.

Its amazing Kobe even pushed the Suns to the brink of elimination with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown in the starting rotation. Talk about a black hole of suck.

I guess you can;t answer a question. I'll answer it for you. ZERO. NADA. zilch.

They don't "touch" the playoffs? :lol: so 59 and 52 wins doesn't get you into the playoffs in the west? :rolleyes2:

WOW...so now those crappy laker teams would have won the east. OKAY. You are trully a hopeless homer.

I guess you can;t answer a question. I'll answer it for you. ZERO. NADA. zilch.

They don't "touch" the playoffs? :lol: so 59 and 62 wins doesn't get you into the playoffs in the west? :rolleyes2:

WOW...so now those crappy laker teams would have won the east. OKAY. You are trully a hopeless homer.

WOW, talk about pot calling the kettle black. Or however that phrase goes. You think Lakers get to spend that many games in the Eastern Conference much less a division that includes Phoenix and Golden State?

Back
Top Bottom