Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Lakers have a dogfight with Denver. No home cooking as we saw in game 1. Great game BTW. Lakers in 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuggets in 7 :up:

derekfish-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Guess I'll just have to celebrate with the McNugget fans...Maybe even after its all said and done.

:lol: good one

damn here come the haters in droves. I love it.

I don't hate the game,I really don't even hate the player.Just don't like him at all (Kobe).I just really ,really,really really want them to lose.Real bad.:chuckle:

Go Nuggets. I hope they beat Kobe and Colonel Sanders Jackson.

Denver in 7. They'd have won last night had it not been for Kobe's herculean effort...I don't know how often that's going to happen, not to mention Billups had a bit of an off-night.

Mr Big Shot will NOT miss 3 free throws in row again this series.Book it!He had an off nite,the Lakers can't expect him to play this bad again.

There hasn't been a meaningful Laker moment since Robert Horry's clutch shot in 2003.

what are you talking about. Kobe clutch shot against the Suns in the playoffs. D FIsh crazy shot against the Spurs.

Mr Big Shot will NOT miss 3 free throws in row again this series.Book it!He had an off nite,the Lakers can't expect him to play this bad again.

Same goes for Odom and Gasol.

Back
Top Bottom