Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers Rally Thread. HATERS WELCOME

Go Nuggets. I hope they beat Kobe and Colonel Sanders Jackson.

Denver in 7. They'd have won last night had it not been for Kobe's herculean effort...I don't know how often that's going to happen, not to mention Billups had a bit of an off-night.

:lol:

I really don't expect Odom to play that well this late in the playoffs..And Gasol is his usual soft as wet tissue paper self.

Denver led by 13 and were getting all the calls. 29 attempts for denver and 11 for the lakers at one point. The Lakers front line didnt show up. Basically it was all Kobe, Denver led the entire game and STILL THEY LOST.Plus Denver have George Karl. Im changing my prediction now Lakers in 5.

Denver led by 13 and were getting all the calls. 29 attempts for denver and 11 for the lakers at one point. The Lakers front line didnt show up. Basically it was all Kobe, Denver led the entire game and STILL THEY LOST.Plus Denver have George Karl. Im changing my prediction now Lakers in 5.

:lol:LOL.Laker fan complaining about "calls".Like Kobe didnt get any horse**** calls like he usually does..Especially when he needed them in the 4th.Hell the Lakers period.And theres a reason your front line didn't show up.Give the Nuggets some credit.They are tough.

In 5?Why?If it weren't for Martins stupid foul, and the lousy free-throw percentage, Denver wins by 10.

:lol:LOL.Laker fan complaining about "calls".Like Kobe didnt get any horse**** calls like he usually does..Especially when he needed them in the 4th.Hell the Lakers period.

In 5?Why?If it weren't for Martins stupid foul, and the lousy free-throw percentage, Denver wins by 10.

If Gasol, Odom didnt have a off night and those stupid phantom fouls on Bynum. Lakers win by 10. Check that by 12 if they ref would of called that clear goaltend.

If Gasol, Odom didnt have a off night and those stupid phantom fouls on Bynum. Lakers win by 10. Check that by 12 if they ref would of called that clear goaltend.

:chuckle:So this is all a conspiracy from the NBA to foul out Bynum?You are a funny man!:d-day:You should be glad Wilt Bynum did foul out,he hasn't shown up for any playoff game yet.Gasol will be soft against the Nugget interior just face it.Odom is an off an on player who has an injury.We'll see how tough he is too.Lakers didnt play well enough to win by 5,much less 12.

:chuckle:So this is all a conspiracy from the NBA to foul out Bynum?You are a funny man!:d-day:You should be glad Wilt Bynum did foul out,he hasn't shown up for any playoff game yet.Gasol will be soft against the Nugget interior just face it.Odom is an off an on player who has an injury.We'll see how tough he is too.Lakers didnt play well enough to win by 5,much less 12.

Your right they didnt play well and they still won. :d-day:

sorry but even IF you get past the nuggets, your living in LEBRONS WORLD. Sorry Kobe its lebrons turn now...shouldnt have had that ***** fight with shaq. You would have dominated the league. Thanks though, it brought shaq and a championship to MIA

:lol: Ya im more concerned about Orlando then the Cavs. I rather they face the Cavs. Orlando is actually the best TEAM in the East. The Lakers beat the Cavs 2x this year and are battle tested. Cavs have been crusing against weak teams and got thier **** pushed in last night.

Back
Top Bottom