Lamar Gordon | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Gordon

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
Obviously you are. Why else would you be trying to "rub it back in [my] face"?

BTW, I never posted a thing about Gordon, genius.

Also, I would never throw dirt in your face... I would simply use your face to move the dirt, using you for the tool that you are.

Mod Note: This post gets you 24 hours off to familiarize yourself with the house rules. Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed.
P4E

:roflmao: classic! - p4e should take some of that time off for funny behavior

Mod Note: I can't; -- I have to enforce the rules as consistently as I can, as regularly as I can. It's the only thing that works. But yeah... I liked that one too.;)

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
Obviously you are. Why else would you be trying to "rub it back in [my] face"?

BTW, I never posted a thing about Gordon, genius.

Also, I would never throw dirt in your face... I would simply use your face to move the dirt, using you for the tool that you are.

Mod Note: This post gets you 24 hours off to familiarize yourself with the house rules. Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed.
P4E
:roflmao: That was so worth it.

Ok, aheem heres a little info on Gordon:

According to CNNSI (A GREAT draft site)

[font=arial,helvetica]1. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]T.J. Duckett[/font] * [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Michigan St.[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Falcons[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]1[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]18 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]4.12 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]2. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]William Green[/font] * [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Boston College[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Browns[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]1[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]16 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.96 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]DeShaun Foster[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]UCLA[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Panthers[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]2[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]34 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.88 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]4. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Lamar Gordon[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]North Dakota St.[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Rams[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]3[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]84 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.76 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]5. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Clinton Portis[/font] * [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Miami (FL)[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Broncos[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]2[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]51 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.75 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]6. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Luke Staley[/font] * [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Brigham Young[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Lions[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]7[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]214 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.70 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]7. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Ladell Betts[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Iowa[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Redskins[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]2[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]56 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.69 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]8. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Jonathan Wells[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Ohio St.[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Texans[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]4[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]99 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.65 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]9. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Maurice Morris[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Oregon[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Seahawks[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]2[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]54 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.56 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]10. [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Brian Westbrook[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Villanova[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]Eagles[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica][font=arial,helvetica]3[/font] [/font][font=arial,helvetica]91 [/font][font=arial,helvetica]3.54 [/font]

Gordon was ranked before Rb's like Clinton Portis, and Brian Westbrook :eek:

Now, Heres what they had to say about him.

Three-year starter that impacted the program as a true freshman. Suffered a high ankle sprain as a senior and played in only eight games, finishing the year with 129/780/6.0/10 on the ground and 5/66/13.2/1 as a pass catcher. Junior totals on the were 256/1,727/6.7/22 rushing with 14/163/11.7/1 receiving. Broke the century mark for the first time as a sophomore totaling 259/1,495/5.8/22 and also catching 15/114/7.6/0.
Productive back with excellent run instincts. Patient, displays vision, finds the running lanes and quickly getting through them. Fast enough to beat opponents around the corner, displays a burst in the open field and runs to daylight. Catches the ball well out of the backfield and works to pick up positive yardage running after the reception. Not overly elusive but does display the ability to set up defenders and make them miss in the short field. Not a big or strong back, not one who picks up much yardage off initial contact nor can he string several moves together during a single carry. Plays faster than his listed 40-time but ran poorly at the combine and did not catch the ball well. Had a solid week of practices at the Senior Bowl and looked as though he may have been moving towards the early part of the second frame but was not able to keep the momentum going in Indianapolis. Right now does not look like he can handle the duties of being a feature back at the next level but rather should be effective and productive in a system where he is rotated in and out of the lineup or used as a situational runner. Should be productive carrying and catching the ball on the limited basis at the next level. Early Second Round/ Late First Round.

The thing that impressed me the most about him was his 40 time at 4.58

Hes a good RB who is vastly underrated, I think he could have a great year in 2005, and we might end up in a situation like SD has w/ there 2 Qb's w/ our 2 Rb's.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Is it just me, or is there a cycle of very, very redundant threads that get posted and re-posted every few days or so? :lol:

Not trying to be a jerk phinscounter. I'm just saying these times are so slow that we are starting to see the same threads over, and over and over and over...

BTW...Lamar needs to prove it before we can call him a good 1-2 punch. I've never seen a running back hit the hole as slow as Gordon did last year.

Hit the "holes" as slow as he did last year? Considering how long he'd have to actually wait for this offensive line to create said hole, I don't think i'll blame him on his timing.. lol.. what are these "holes" that you speak of?

This is a redundant thread, but Lamar has shown as much of a glimmer of being a solid RB as he has a pension for being injured.. I think the year before last he torched Pittsburgh for over 100 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns.. this year he gets injured.. hmmmmm.. what changed in a year.. bingo, his supporting cast.. specifically, the O-Line!

phinscounter said:
A lot of you guys don't give this guy a lot of respect or credit. Why is that? He came across an unfortunate injury against the Steelers but he's still a solid running back that could provide a good 1-2 punch with Ronnie.
I like Gordon but i think if Ricky comes back he will be traded or released.

Back
Top Bottom