Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I will stand by this for the next five years. Miller is electric and has breakaway ability. He is going to light up the combine and be one of the major stories of the week. Richardson is a bruising back that is going to breakdown early in his NFL career.

I always question Nick Saban's players at the next level. However, regardless, Miller I feel is going to end up being the best RB in this year's class.

I could definitely see longevity being an issue with Richardson as he doesnt shy away from contact. BUT...I'm still taking Richardson first if we wanted a RB...all day. Guy is a beast.

you canes fans are a trip...i like miller and all and my biggest beef with richardson is he's not all the elusive takes a lot of contact but when a guys that big and powerful and runs that downhill and can really run like i expect richardson will show at the combine scouts will fall over themselves over the kid

you canes fans are a trip...i like miller and all and my biggest beef with richardson is he's not all the elusive takes a lot of contact but when a guys that big and powerful and runs that downhill and can really run like i expect richardson will show at the combine scouts will fall over themselves over the kid

Richardson will go ahead of Miller, but Miller will be the better pick.

The bruising running back type is blah...give me game breaking ability and the threat to take it to the house.

i was really high on richardson coming into the year, but not so much now. i think he will probly disapear like ingram did. but who know. i havent rated rb's yet

Richardson will be better than Miller. I don't see that one at all. Richardson is a tough runner, who is also a pretty good big play guy when he's not playing LSU. I think you're off on this one Hayden Fox.

ridchardson is def the best coming out. but with his style how long will he last. miller is number 2, but i have chris polk right behind him. if we didnt have two decent rbs right now i would be down grabing polk in the 3rd if he fell that far, which i dont see happening

OP's avatar is a University of Minnesota Gopher. C'mon man. Anyway, as a Hurricanes fan, I really don't think Miller is going to be that good. His vision, blocking, and pass catching are all questionable and in the second half of the season dude was playing like a b****.

OP's avatar is a University of Minnesota Gopher. C'mon man. Anyway, as a Hurricanes fan, I really don't think Miller is going to be that good. His vision, blocking, and pass catching are all questionable and in the second half of the season dude was playing like a b****.

never really paid any attention but yeah thanks for the heads up...i think personally millers a little overrated to be honest...but i do think he's got some pretty good nfl talent...that said if its 1st round for miller i'm a pass guy

I could definitely see longevity being an issue with Richardson as he doesnt shy away from contact. BUT...I'm still taking Richardson first if we wanted a RB...all day. Guy is a beast.

The last thing this team needs is a rb. I love Richardson but I'll pass for now.

I really like Richardson but he is not Adrian Peterson and with what we have in the backfield currently thats what it would take to draft a RB so high. Too many other needs to go after him.

Millers pass block ability will be a huge liability in the NFL. Guy is a beast but should of stayed another year.

Went to my highschool, Killian Senior High represent!

Played ball will Stephen Tulloch.

Back
Top Bottom