Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson

Its amazing really.

Ive been reading threads for about 15 minutes now and ive barely been able to look at the screen because of my palm being over my face. Reading a bunch of RG3 bs and now this tops it all off.

These guys aren't in the same neighborhood dude... Richardson is a straight beast and will be a force in the league next season... One of the best rb's that's came out in a while. If we somehow pull off manning or Flynn I wouldn't be opposed to Richardson even though we have bigger needs. Yes I know we need oline safety wr and Te help but Richardson will be a difference maker and someone is going to steal that man if he falls

If Richardson is available at #8, we should make a deal with whatever team has to have him, Cincy?, and acquire extra picks in the late 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and beyond. We do need a back but we need one to back up Bush, who can do what Bush can do, if Bush gets hurt. I like LaMicheal James in the late 2nd or early 3rd.

RW

If we take a RB in early rounds in back to back drafts i will be disappointed.

Lamar Miller is the truth. Breakaway speed, great agility/allusiveness, good size, and isn't afraid to run a guy over.

Lamar Miller is soft. He never played a complete game between the tackles--let alone a complete month of hard-running football; he either split time or started going down on first contact. He's not a guy you can lean on. Hard to tell how big of a deal that is/will be in the passing NFL.

I would of liked Richardson more if he wasn't so into getting bigger...i think he's lost some speed because of that, but he's still going to be a really good RB in the NFL.

If he wakes up one day and makes up his mind he wants to get his speed back to where it was i think he could very well be a HOF kind of player, but as it is ur still getting a top 8 RB in him.

Miller is a heck of a RB but he needs to work on some things, but he is a home run hitter.So it really depends on what ur looking for in a RB and it's " OK " to like both.

ridchardson is def the best coming out. but with his style how long will he last. miller is number 2, but i have chris polk right behind him. if we didnt have two decent rbs right now i would be down grabing polk in the 3rd if he fell that far, which i dont see happening

We DON'T have TWO decent HBs now: we have ONE. D THOMAS came as close to less-than-mediocre as you'll ever see. Throw in an inability to stay healthy, and the word "bust" comes up. He has shown next to nothing

Im way past the we need a between ghe tackles kind of guy. Does green bay pound the rock between the tackles? Its about getting the ball in the hands of speed and making big plays.

Richardson is a mad man..I knew he was going to go top 3 and deserved to that high....that being said this knee issue is a major concern...I think he will bounce back from it...but right now he is a huge doubt...

RB's bounce back from knee injuries all the time. I'm far more concerned with Miller's shoulders.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

t richs knee is worrisome imo...dr james andrews...thats never a good thing

richardson will do all his running in games, the browns offense will run him in the ground, like the nfl does with most young backs

richardson is going to be a stud. 25-30 carries a game and rookie of the year

Back
Top Bottom