Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller > Trent Richardson

You're going to regret starting this thread

Maybe. However, considering that Richardson is still not playing and Miller is getting little in touches I am willing to be patient.

I think Miller is Reggie Bush's replacement next year anyways. More than 3 preseason games does a career make.

I am telling you Lamar Miller will outshine Trent Richardson in time. Miller showed his explosion today.

There's no questioning his explosion. That was never a concern of mine.

My concern is his shoulder an his dancing.

Looked like he left his dancing shows at home today, though.

Cannot hate on Miller today. That is not a comparison to Richardson, just a statement. Miller did well.

I have complete confidence this kid is going to continue to imrove throughout the year. He has the luxury to not have the pressure to carry the load his rookie season. He can focuse on perfecting his craft so he will be ready when its time for him to carry the load. He will show that he was a steal in draft.

trich_medium-1.gif

That wasn't even his best touchdown today...

asvzqk-1.jpg

Trent didn't even have a preseason... this is a month after a knee scope.

Lamar Miller is not in Trent Richardson's class, without even factoring in the aspects that get you on the field as a starter.... pass protection and ability to identify and pick up blitzes.

This is probably the silliest thread in the entire draft forum... and that's sayin' something.

Plus, it´s going to take something REALLY special to take the ROY from RGIII

Its absolutely not a slight to Miller at all to say he isnt on Richardson's level.

Richardson is a wrecking ball with a V-12...Miller is as fast and elusive, but, has a bum shoulder, the moment he has to use it to plow his way through, he´ll be thinking about it...

Your making this statement after only 2 games?

:lol:

3 games now, and I'd say RG3 clearly has this thing locked up if he keeps playing as remotely good as he has been. He has all the hype surrounding him, and that's as important as anything since the media does the voting. Doesn't help that Richardson has looked pretty damn awful in 2 games either. Long way to go of course, but I don't see RG3 slipping enough that he doesn't run away with it, even if Trent Richardson has a great year.

Back
Top Bottom